Prices include free shipping in the U.S. Paypal or USPS money orders accepted. Feel free to make trade offers... for one set, two, or the whole lot.

ESP 3x3 Tuners (Black) w/ESP Logo on them. Few scratches $23.00

Chrome Sealed Strat tuners - Like new $16.00

Chrome Sealed Strat tuners - Like new $16.00

Chrome Strat tuners - Old School unsealed $12.00

Black Strat tuners - Old School unsealed $12.00
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Would either of the black tuners fit a Telecaster? Preferably the cheaper ones : P
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Yes, the cheaper ones should fit.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

PM'ed
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by souperman08
PM'ed

Replied.

Payment sent, waiting to hear confirmation........
Quote by souperman08
Payment sent, waiting to hear confirmation........

PM'd ya. Got it...thanks. Will mail tomorrow.

up to the top

to the top

Black Strat tuners - Old School unsealed SOLD

up to the top

UP for grabs

To the top. PM's replied to. You can also reach me via email to djfrank70@comcast.net

ESP tuners still available and one set of chrome strat tuners.

up to the top

i think its worth pointing out in the 5th link (chrome strat set - $12) the 3rd from the right tuner is different from the others. is this correct or just an error when lining them up for the pic?

also: how much for UK shipping?

Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
i think its worth pointing out in the 5th link (chrome strat set - $12) the 3rd from the right tuner is different from the others. is this correct or just an error when lining them up for the pic?

also: how much for UK shipping?

Wow, I hadn't even noticed. Thanks for catching that. I will see if I can locate the matching tuner. I have a box of stuff here... Shipping to the UK will be $2.50 extra.

Thanks, D.J.