I have a friend who thinks her ex may have given her an STD

she wants to get tested, but her mom is very religious and would send her out of state if she found out she had sex

so i offered to bring her to get tested, my mother being the one to take her to the free clinic

the only concern i have is, will they allow her to get tested without her legal guardian? she's 16
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish
OMGZ! Chuck shuldingr iz teh master conspiraiter!

Quote by jakekilgore666
sean hart i love your avatar
..................................................................."Friend"? You mean "you"?
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

the might just tell them that shes scared, doesn't want any std's and her moms ****ing crazy
Quote by smb
Further proof, if proof were needed, that Bill Gates planned 9/11 with Elvis.
I think they're more than willing to do that. In fact I'm almost positive they will.

Edit: Just checked and STD clinics don't require parental consent. BAM
i dunno about the states, but I'm pretty sure they're required to give you services no matter what. and it's kept confidential

Sorry!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Yeah, she needs to get her ass in there and get tested (as time is a major factor). She will be able to (where I work, people don't have to tell us much of anything to get tested).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.