Page 1 of 2
So this last night, something in the world changed. On every television, and every website, there is one less joke to laugh at.

Who do we make fun of now?
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
We can all make fun of Obama for being a n*gger.

Edit: Well, actually he's only half black. I'd say he's more of a creamy mocha.
Bush's old bones. Yeah, he won't do sh!t anymore 'till he dies.

Quote by Trefellin
We can all make fun of Obama for being a n*gger.

Bad. Very Bad.

EDIT:
"Let's laugh at a *racial slur*, 'cos he's a *racial slur*."

Racism...This mentality s()cks. Srsly.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Nov 5, 2008,
...Ahmadinejad?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
What are you on about?

Are you implying that due to Obama's victory, the U.S. can no longer be mocked?

Madness. It can still be mocked. So can the rest of the world, too.
Americans for voting in a president based mostly on the colour of his skin?
Well he still has a few more speeches to go so savor them. Record every new word he decides to make and lawl for days.
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Yeah well we just got another joke.

How many Obamas does it take to change the country?

1 but he'll **** it up.
Quote by jmilli2

I don't think that was the case.
just make fun of the half ****** president....seriously....
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
ill still make fun of him..... for a long long time.

just like we still make clinton jokes even though he was awesome and is still a pimp.
Quote by zakky_s
just make fun of the half ****** president....seriously....

Beat ya to it.

Don't steal my tasteless jokes.
Quote by Trefellin
I don't think that was the case.

then youre wrong.

we cant stop mocking bush, he gave us too much material.
Quote by Flying Couch
What are you on about?

Are you implying that due to Obama's victory, the U.S. can no longer be mocked?

Madness. It can still be mocked. So can the rest of the world, too.

Wasn't my point. I meant Bush won't have anything to do to make fun of. You can still make fun of us americans.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by jmilli2

the government and the media can tell you all they want about ppl not being racist. but yes, even in america. the black and youth vote went to obama, the white and educated ppl voted for mccain. i personally hated both candidates. but it is the sad truth.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
This thread.

Exactly

Obama will do a great job, if not, he'll get assassinated by some racist southerner ****, and well have Biden, who is at least better than Palin.
Well... I can make jokes about how I just get to sit and watch the train wreck (because I'm under 18 my opinion doesn't matter!)

Note: Train wreck thing wasn't b/c Obama got elected, I think it's kinda inevitable.

And like said before, we'll be making fun of Obama for atleast the next 4 years. We STILL make fun of Clinton. Hell, we still make fun of Nixon yet he was actually a pretty good president minus the whole Watergate fiasco.
Midgits. They never cease to be funny.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by cjblack532
Wasn't my point. I meant Bush won't have anything to do to make fun of. You can still make fun of us americans.

Ah. I see... fo 'shizzle, broseph. S'all straight...

Actually... he still might do things you can mock. He's not dying or anything, he's just going back to Texas. Maybe he'll do something stupid.
Quote by BringTheRain
Exactly

Obama will do a great job, if not, he'll get assassinated by some racist southerner ****, and well have Biden, who is at least better than Palin.

most ppl voted for the vp anyway
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Quote by Raiderkid38
educated ppl voted for mccain.

lol, u made a funny
Due to recent cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Bush stirred some shit in parts of the world no one cares about. NOW, that Bush is going out of office and people think we're not gunna be starting shit in other countries, people are going crazy. They're going to war with eachother cuz the U.S. decided to put their nose into someone elses shit. The pres. of Afghanistan's pleading the U.S. to withdrawl our troops, palestine and iran (i think) are going into war, etc.

Obama's not like the ****in' savior of the world. People DID SAY he was anti-christ, this may just be one more thing to prove it, but it'll take the power of the whole ****ing U.N. to end this shit. I just wish I could find a country where all this shit totally eluded the place. Like, a place where it's just that small community, and nothing the outside world can do will affect it. I wish.
Quote by lordflaron
lol, u made a funny

To some degree it is partly correct. Alot of small business owners probably did, but for every small business owner who is educated you have 5-10 uneducated workers so you do the math.
Quote by Patty-cakez
Bush stirred some shit in parts of the world no one cares about. NOW, that Bush is going out of office and people think we're not gunna be starting shit in other countries, people are going crazy. They're going to war with eachother cuz the U.S. decided to put their nose into someone elses shit. The pres. of Afghanistan's pleading the U.S. to withdrawl our troops, palestine and iran (i think) are going into war, etc.

Obama's not like the ****in' savior of the world. People DID SAY he was anti-christ, this may just be one more thing to prove it, but it'll take the power of the whole ****ing U.N. to end this shit. I just wish I could find a country where all this shit totally eluded the place. Like, a place where it's just that small community, and nothing the outside world can do will affect it. I wish.

Reagan too was though to be the antichrist.

Anti-Christ = Bullshit.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
Reagan too was though to be the antichrist.

Anti-Christ = Bullshit.

I could care less if Obama was the anti-christ. I've got no control over anything politics related at the moment, so i might as well just keep myself in my own neck of the woods.
Quote by Patty-cakez

Let's move to canada!!! lol.
Quote by edusty2010

You don't know sh1t about Canada, don't you?
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by edusty2010

Canada has shitty universal health care. There is a guy who moved down from Canada a few years ago working at my office and he says their health care is really bad.
Quote by PureRockNRoll
Canada has shitty universal health care. There is a guy who moved down from Canada a few years ago working at my office and he says their health care is really bad.

Where did he came from(in Canada)?
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
Where did he came from(in Canada)?

Not sure what part he just started working here a month or so ago, he is in Taiwan atm for a family wedding. (where he is originally from, although his family moved to canada where he grew up and he is a citizen there)
Quote by PureRockNRoll
Not sure what part he just started working here a month or so ago, he is in Taiwan atm for a family wedding. (where he is originally from, although his family moved to canada where he grew up and he is a citizen there)

The healthcare system is bad. There are long wait times at hospitals. It also gets cold for almost half of the year. It's ok where I live but other parts of the country get evil cold in the winter. Otherwise, it's an alright place.
Quote by PureRockNRoll
What do you call someone who is only half n*gger?

nigacker?

or

cragger?

chigger
P.S. this is what the alphabet would look like without the letters Q and R
I was actually thinking of Moving to canada with my friends, once we put together enough money in the states once we gradute. We'll apply to UBC and what not, and if we get accepted, go there. Buy a house afterwards, start up a band (but furcereally this time...) and work our asses off to make it big.
Quote by jmilli2
Americans for voting in a president based mostly on his stance on important issues?

Edited for accuracy
Page 1 of 2