My motorcycle is getting a complete overhaul this winter which includes a new paint job. My base colour will be red. however in order to match my gear its going to have grey white and black on it. the problem is i havent decided what design/accents to do for it I mean, I'm thinking this

It would be split down the middle vertically and then each "wing" would go on each side of my bike respectivley.

however i need some more ideas
oh at that design(the wings) would probably be black or white, maybe some parts black some parts white some parts grey,
or
one side black the other side grey
help me pick out a scheme or some ideas!

oh and its a sports bike not lke a cruiser so theres plenty of plastic space...
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
get this theme

Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Yeah before I got into my accident my bike was pure red...now im looking for something new and if im putting money into it, i better go the whole way ya knoww?
Quote by Sloopy
I saw a cool local bike that had a "magma" paint job. It looked awesome. Looked textured and everything.
i dont think ihave THAT muc money ive seen that kinda design looks awesome but atleast over 2000 here for that. those decals and the pain will run me about 1000 so that's not to bad
Quote by Sloopy