hows the Voodoo Lab Micro vibe? ive been interested in them for a bit now as i want something less inence than my phase 90...

also what about rotary pedals? any good?

the Expression Factory by Digitech any good? these look really cool and a player in my fave local band has one they sound really cool and have alot of diffrent options and they seem really cool...

im also looking for a replacement wah as im not really happy with the sound i get from mine... it is a crybaby and im trying to steer awat from those... what about a vox? or a wheeping demon ?any sugestions?

and last delay... what are some good delay pedals? im thinking analog as the sound is warmer but i hear good things about the digital delay boss has out now... the tap tempo thing is cool but would i ever really use it?

thanks in advance for the help!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him acheive world dominance.
and also are there any nose gaits that wont effect a single coil guitar that much?? as i am a BIG fan of strats
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him acheive world dominance.
i like teh carbon copy alot... and yeha ive thought about noiseless pups but also i need teh gate for all my guitars even my les pauls... my amp hums alot....
(\__/)
(='.'=)
bump
(\__/)
(='.'=)
anyone? anything?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
expression factory and micro vibe still are unanswered
(\__/)
(='.'=)
ok cool thanks
(\__/)
(='.'=)
I own a Micro Vibe and love it. You can get a good variety of sounds from it. Voodoo Lab makes great stuff. I've also got their Analog Chorus and the Pedal Power. I plan to get one of their Tremelo pedals in the future.
alright thats sweet.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
so the expression factory is that bad??
(\__/)
(='.'=)