http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/l/liquid_tension_experiment/state_of_grace_tab.htm?voted
If there is a thread for this sort of thing, I will gladly delete this and move there, but I'm just wondering, because I feel 'at ease' with this scale. Ideas flow easily from it, I find.
Thanks in advance.
Tl;dr:Check title, look at tab.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
You will learn nothing by us simply telling you what the key is and what scales are used. Please use my sig, Freepower's sig, and the Crusade articles to learn some theory and figure this stuff out on your own.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
You will learn nothing by us simply telling you what the key is and what scales are used. Please use my sig, Freepower's sig, and the Crusade articles to learn some theory and figure this stuff out on your own.

So...you're just going to not help me out?
I appreciate that you have the available resources in your sig so that one can learn, and I am currently learning theory, but I'm not going to learn it all overnight.
It's more a question of curiousity than anything, I like how it sounds.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
quick theory lesson

figure out how many sharps and flats the song has (and make sure they're not accedentals, which is extra sharps or flats not in the scale) and you got the key

C= no sharps of flats
G#= one sharp
Fb= on flat

go look up the rest

not really sure about scales, maybe someone can add that in
Last edited by Dance_of_Death at Nov 5, 2008,
Quote by Dance_of_Death
quick theory lesson

figure out how many sharps and flats the song has (and make sure they're not accedentals, which is extra sharps of flats not in the scale) and you got the key

C= no sharps of flats
G#= one sharp
Fb= on flat

go look up the rest

not really sure about scales, maybe someone can add that in

I know the circle of fifths, but thanks anyways. I figured out the key. =)
Quote by angus fan16