A short but sweet classical piece in my profile.
Comment , rate, leave feedback.
C4C

UG FTW!
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
You really meant short. lol.

Not to bad.

*edit* Hard to crit something that short.

Lol yea there is more parts to it but i just liked that short main theme so i threw it up in like 30 min.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
Quote by LaGrange
Lol yea there is more parts to it but i just liked that short main theme so i threw it up in like 30 min.

I hear ya, I am so lazy when it comes to recording. I have 2 classical pieces that I'm just to lazy to record myself lol.
Nice little bit; it definitely could be used as 'bumper' music, i.e. something that is used in multi-media presentations when there is a change in the display(s). It also reminds me of something you would see in progressive music which is often theme/story based and you have various pieces of music (both short and long) tied together to make one complete work.

The run you do at the end is definitely the best bit.

C4C for some demos my bandmates weren't too interested in.

Keep up the good work.

1MM
Quote by 1MM
Nice little bit; it definitely could be used as 'bumper' music, i.e. something that is used in multi-media presentations when there is a change in the display(s). It also reminds me of something you would see in progressive music which is often theme/story based and you have various pieces of music (both short and long) tied together to make one complete work.

The run you do at the end is definitely the best bit.

C4C for some demos my bandmates weren't too interested in.

Keep up the good work.

1MM

Thanks ill check it out, and yea i love big story and epic pieces like 2112
Its my favorite thing to do, there is more to it but i just threw that short part up on my profile because i was proud of that ending run on the acoustic.

Quote by KeepOnRotting