Ever since my parents heard about the news of Brandon Crisp they are overreacting towards my xbox playing; maybe its the fact that he lived less than 45 minutes away from me. Anyways they aren't threating to take my xbox away or anything (not that it would matter) its just I need advice on how to calm them down. I don't usually play my xbox during the bussiness week due to school, sports and music but I do like to play it on the weekends when I have time.

Advice?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Last edited by Arch Enemy 65 at Nov 5, 2008,
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Was that the guy who assaulted someone over a game?
Yeah, they are overreacting, but that's what good parents do.

Exactly. And don't call my parents idiots.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49

Quote by imdeth

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Was that the guy who assaulted someone over a game?
Yeah, they are overreacting, but that's what good parents do.

Nah, he ran away because his parents talked to him about his habit.
Just tell them to chill out bro. Say its a highly isolated incident and tell them not to take your XBOX.
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
Exactly. And don't call my parents idiots.

Well, if they aren't idiots do they have a genuine reason to question your mental health?
Quote by gunther_sucks
Well, if they aren't idiots do they have a genuine reason to question your mental health?

They aren't question or acussing anything, they're just overacting towards the news and warning me that it could happen to meor anyone in fact. Which I don't believe there was deffinatly something else going on in that kids life.
Quote by blackflag49

Quote by imdeth

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
Ever since my parents heard about the news of Brandon Crisp they are overreacting towards my xbox playing; maybe its the fact that he lived less than 45 minutes away from me. Anyways they aren't threating to take my xbox away or anything (not that it would matter) its just I need advice on how to calm them down. I don't usually play my xbox during the bussiness week due to school, sports and music but I do like to play it on the weekends when I have time.

Advice?

i hate dumb overreacting parents
A child goes missing, and you are worried about your parents taking away your video game?
Quote by vash_08
A child goes missing, and you are worried about your parents taking away your video game?

The Kid is dead. Gears of War 2 comes out on Friday. This is serious.
Quote by vash_08

read the description more carefully.
Quote by blackflag49

Quote by imdeth

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
You should prove them wrong by running away and then killing yourself in a cornfield.
Quote by goony
You should prove them wrong by running away and then killing yourself in a cornfield.

Rofl

'see mommy...i told you'