do you think that the battery would even fit? it has a really thin body... also how do you think it would sound and is it worth it? it has the stock dimarzio/ibz pickups right now, and a mahogany body
I rather you keep your stock pickups.
Gear:
95' Fender Richie Sambora Standard Stratocaster
06' Symphony SD54
07' Epiphone Les Paul Custom Plus
08' Recording King RD-17CFE
Fender G-DEC30
Line 6 POD XT
Blackstar Series One 45 Combo
10' Ernie Ball MusicMan JP6 BFR
yea they fit i put them in mine
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
They should fit no problem. The 18v mod is the question.

What sound are you going for?
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
I think it would sound awful, to be honest.
If you want super high output, go for something like the Bareknuckle Nailbomb (if you have the money), or something like the Gibson 500T, Seymour Duncan Distortion, Dimarzio X2N etc.
I know a lot of people will disagree, but unless you're willing to turn a really nice guitar into a strictly metal guitar, you might want to shop around.
Member of the Laney Cult
^How do you figure it'd sound awful?
The guitarist of Job for a Cowboy (even though I don't like their stuff very much, their lead guitarists tone is heavy as ****) and he uses EMG's if I'm not mistaken.
What are you looking to get out of EMG's though? I don't think they'd sound awful, but I agree with ^ that it'd limit it's versatility in some aspects.
Quote by bowen
^How do you figure it'd sound awful?
The guitarist of Job for a Cowboy (even though I don't like their stuff very much, their lead guitarists tone is heavy as ****) and he uses EMG's if I'm not mistaken.
What are you looking to get out of EMG's though? I don't think they'd sound awful, but I agree with ^ that it'd limit it's versatility in some aspects.

Well, a lot of metal guitarists use EMGs, as that's what they're good for.
They're one trick ponies, and I'm just warning the guy that if he installed the 81/85 combo (which is what most people do), he'd be turning his guitar into a strictly metal guitar, that can't really do anything else.
I think they sound awful for everything but metal, but I don't play much metal, so in my opinion, they're pretty useless.
You can get brutal tones like that without needing EMGs, basically.
Member of the Laney Cult