if you remember me from yesterday
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=993266&page=1
(oh and btw he cant play anything without a capo)

i have completely proved that he really is a douchebag. Last night before i logged off UG i get a text saying he wants me to bring my guitar to school we often do this for fun and so that he can learn a bit off of me.

So recess yea. i teach him anna molly and some other incubus songs but by lunch time he didnt even ask me to open up my case and pull out my guitar instead i ended up watching him making a total fool of himself showing off to some girls that i talked about yesterday. he was showing off with 4 chord songs and since he cant hammer and pull properly he ends up shifting his capo everywhere so from 1 - 10 and so on.

i was about 2 meters away from him while i played my guitar in front of some of my friends and we would periodically pass it around and just have a laugh. He didnt bother to ask me anything so if you think i was just jealous or a douchebag think again.

he dosent know how hard it takes for me to get my guitar to school. Packed bus, Packed Train walk.

so now whos a douchebag?
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Omg thats so like douchey.

Get over yourself, asshole. You're just jealous of his chickitas.
Quote by ozy!d!ot
ok if you want to find a different word youre welcome to use whatever you like

Ummm...

I choose "festering anus of ignorance."
Use the word "Disrespectful-But-More-Than-Likely-Uneducated".
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by Kyle.E
Omg thats so like douchey.

Get over yourself, asshole. You're just jealous of his chickitas.

he only ever asks for me to bring my guitar to learn stuff. thats what i expected today instead he dosent talk to me and just starts 'showing off' with 4 or 5 chord songs..
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

Quote by ozy!d!ot
he only ever asks for me to bring my guitar to learn stuff. thats what i expected today instead he dosent talk to me and just starts 'showing off' with 4 or 5 chord songs..

Challenge him to a duel and thrash him in front of everyone.
Quote by Trefellin
Ummm...

Hahahahahaha

Yeah I like that one too....
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
a kazoo will rock some ass for like 85 cents.

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Krik harmret cuz he can prey der gertur wit te wurr wurr pedar!!

http://www.myspace.com/caledonia

I don't see why people care so much about other people, guitar skillz, and douchebags or something.

Man up, mah sistaaaaa.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Dude, these kinds of posts are what myspace is for. That being said, you should probably tell your friend that he's being a douchebag.
GUITAR BATTLE!!!!!

I crushed a guy who was playing yellow submarine with black magic woman....PWND!!! Either way if your better than those guys, ****ing spend your time getting better, you dont need them

BTW, he's a total f#ck-mook.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Quote by ozy!d!ot
^dude i dont use myspace.. i really dont want to make a myspace

You still have a blog here on UG, use that. No one here cares about your guitar drama.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Dr. Ed
Dude, these kinds of posts are what myspace is for. That being said, you should probably tell your friend that he's being a douchebag.

Or they could have sex and then mutually decide that they just shouldn't hang out anymore after a month of awkward and strained conversations.
but its the pit you can post anything... thats what it says at the front dont it?
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

Quote by Trefellin
Ummm...

I choose PIKACHUUUUU!
<Han> I love Hitler
He asked you to bring your guitar, but did not specifically ask for lessons it seems like. You could've just asked him if he wanted to play with you. If he said no, you still 'had a laugh with your friends' when you passed around your guitar. Not a big deal man
Quote by HaKattack
I choose PIKACHUUUUU!

Pffft! Pikachu can't beat festering anus of ignorance. Ignorance is the most pervasive and potent force in the universe, and we're talking about of the festering anus variety here! It's effectively invincible.

Pwned!
Quote by ozy!d!ot
but its the pit you can post anything... thats what it says at the front dont it?

If you read the rules, which I hope you have, you would know you can't post anything. Posting this isn't against the rules, but a mod can close it because they might feel it belongs in a blog more.
Follow me on Twitter
theres only one reason that he ever asks me to bring my guitar he dosent need to say it.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

Annonimously send him a dog penis in the mail, he will relize it was your doing, then he will challenge you to a hardcore deathmatch in front of the whole school, you, foreseeing all of this, will be waiting for him in the top rapters of the school cafitorium (cafiteria/audtorium) and as he enters the room prepared for a duel, you spring from the rapters with a sneak attack body slam elbow drop from over 40ft in the air, he will surely die.
Quote by Trefellin
Pffft! Pikachu can't beat festering anus of ignorance. Ignorance is the most pervasive and potent force in the universe, and we're talking about of the festering anus variety here! It's effectively invincible.

Pwned!

You have obviously never felt a Thunder attack.
<Han> I love Hitler
^damn.. *finds a way to solve it himself*

*violence*
*nah.. *
*ill find something else to do*
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

Quote by Trefellin
Challenge him to a duel and thrash him in front of everyone.

^This.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Quote by Truespin
you can't use a guitar to replace your lack of charm or social skills.

Worked for Malmsteen.