anyone know the best way to attatch a patch to a leather vest???? I've heard sewing it will mess up the leather and I haven't heard of a permanant glue that will stand alone with out causing the eadges to come up. so anyone got anything? I'm lookin to put on a back patch and bottom rocker, so there quite big nothing a simple safety pin or spray glue will hold i need some muscle here.

help a brother out !
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Quote by YetAnotherMuso
Why will sewing mess up the leather?

I heard that sewing on a large patch will break down the leather alot faster. just what i heard thats why im askin, im no expert.
Duct tape. It fixes everything. It's a gift from the Gods.
To err is human; to arr is pirate.
Quote by eetmesheet

yeah ok thanx. Next suggestion
Quote by eetmesheet

+ muthafuking 1
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Opethfan1
I heard that sewing on a large patch will break down the leather alot faster. just what i heard thats why im askin, im no expert.

Hmm, interesting. I've never heard that before, and my Dad wore leather jackets his whole life, he was a hardcore leather jacket fan. I'm pretty sure his patched one had sewed patches on...but yeah it could be that happens, I don't know.
Quote by Trefellin
It only works if you're hellbent for leather.

Indeed. Don't be like the many who've tried to prove that they're faster. You're just going to die as you try.
my uncle is a biker and he says he lays the patch down and sticks a hott iron on it for about 30 seconds then stick it on the vest. sounds weird huh.? he says it will hold for about a month then youll have to do it again. and that way it dosent mess up the leather
Quote by van5150halen
my uncle is a biker and he says he lays the patch down and sticks a hott iron on it for about 30 seconds then stick it on the vest. sounds weird huh.? he says it will hold for about a month then youll have to do it again. and that way it dosent mess up the leather

I had herd somethin very simular to that as well. But wasnt sure if i got the correct info or not. i guess it was true. thanx brother !!