Poll: Do you find Q-tips orgasmic?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you find Q-tips orgasmic?
Indeed.
38 30%
You're weird. Stay away from my Q-tips.
89 70%
Voters: 127.
Page 1 of 2
So... I was cleaning my ears yesterday with a Q-tip, and I found this certain spot on my ear that felt amazing. It was like orgasmic. and I kept hitting that spot so much that I was almost moaning like an asian chick being sodomized by a black dude. Does anyone else feel kind of the same feeling?
I used to get that, but I did it so much that I only have a little bit of earwax, and it isn't orgasmic unless I only do it like once a month. I clean my ears like twice a day.
Someone once told me that guys have G-spots in their ears. Is that true? I didn't believe them at the time.
XIAOXI
It happens to me almost everytime that I clean my ears. Maybe I have very sensitive ears or something. Or I have some sort of parasite in my ear that enjoys being poked with a Q-tip.
Quote by Abunai X
Someone once told me that guys have G-spots in their ears. Is that true? I didn't believe them at the time.

Yeah, it's called ear sex. I've heard that it's pretty popular in Rhode Island. Wouldn't know for sure, though
TS how often do you clean your ears?
I think it might have to do with that.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by tonedeafidiot
This has been done with nose picking before.

Your mom has been done with nose picking before.
Last edited by horloko at Nov 6, 2008,
Yeah actually. But then I can't stop and when I do my ears are all irritated and I can't stop itching it.

And yeah, i believe that the ears are a very sensual spot for both men and women.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Spamwise
Yeah, it's called ear sex. I've heard that it's pretty popular in Rhode Island. Wouldn't know for sure, though

Wtf, that would burst your eardrum.

I sense deception.
XIAOXI
Quote by jmonko
TS how often do you clean your ears?
I think it might have to do with that.

Usually twice a day. It's like fapping for me. But I also fap 3 times a day everyday.
Quote by Abunai X
Wtf, that would burst your eardrum.

I sense deception.

Someone missed the reference..

Quote by horloko
Usually twice a day. It's like fapping for me. But I also fap 3 times a day everyday.

I clean my ears twice a day too. mhmmm I sometimes get it when I take my plugs (stretched ears) out, that feels really good at times. Something similar?
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Spamwise

LOL +3
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Quote by Truespin
you can't use a guitar to replace your lack of charm or social skills.

Worked for Malmsteen.
Quote by jmonko
I clean my ears twice a day too. mhmmm I sometimes get it when I take my plugs (stretched ears) out, that feels really good at times. Something similar?

Idk. I usually feel it a little into my ear canal. And I just twist the Q-tip inside.
Quote by frottage
I used to get that, but I did it so much that I only have a little bit of earwax, and it isn't orgasmic unless I only do it like once a month. I clean my ears like twice a day.

I get a lot of ear infections so I can't do that as often as I'd like...
But it feels damn good when I do.

Proud to be an earsexual. Solo style.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by horloko
So... I was cleaning my ears yesterday with a Q-tip, and I found this certain spot on my ear that felt amazing. It was like orgasmic. and I kept hitting that spot so much that I was almost moaning like an asian chick being sodomized by a black dude. Does anyone else feel kind of the same feeling?

Omg I thought I was the only one. Do your eyes roll back in your head by any chance?
Quote by beadhangingOne
Omg I thought I was the only one. Do your eyes roll back in your head by any chance?

Yes!! That's exactly what happens to me. I do it until the feeling goes away.
Yeah dude! Its kinda deep in there though. Feels so nice! Im going to go do it again now...
I knew a girl that could give herself an orgasm whilst cleaning her ears.
She could also queef on command though...she wasn't normal...
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

Quote by beadhangingOne
Oh man this is so cool.

I don't have to hide anymore. I'm not alone! We must form a club!

We gotta give it a cool name though.
Like necrophilia or something. Only ear related.

I tihnk the medical prefix is oto. It'd be like otosexual or otophilia.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by x_thurston_x
We gotta give it a cool name though.
Like necrophilia or something. Only ear related.

I tihnk the medical prefix is oto. It'd be like otosexual or otophilia.

I've got it!

The prefix for hearing is aural. We shall call it:

aural sex enthusiasts
Quote by beadhangingOne
I've got it!

The prefix for hearing is aural. We shall call it:

aural sex enthusiasts

I knew it was something like that. Damn.

I'm in
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by horloko

That doesn't seem like the good kind of moaning...
Quote by SOADisdabest
That doesn't seem like the good kind of moaning...

How about a big black guy being sodomized by an asian chick?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Apparently that's not very good for you.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Page 1 of 2