Takamine EG341SC
Godin Freeway Classic -> Boss TU-2 -> Fulltone OCD -> MXR M173 -> Boss RC-20XL -> Traynor YCV50 Blue
Thanks dude! I hadn't seen one like that yet, hehe.
Takamine EG341SC
Godin Freeway Classic -> Boss TU-2 -> Fulltone OCD -> MXR M173 -> Boss RC-20XL -> Traynor YCV50 Blue
No prob, although I had no idea what it was called either. I had to do some tricky searching to find that beast.
Are you interested in buying one?
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
a kazoo will rock some ass for like 85 cents.

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Krik harmret cuz he can prey der gertur wit te wurr wurr pedar!!

http://www.myspace.com/caledonia
Cuz it looks "ballin" according to some people.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
Cuz it looks "ballin" according to some people.

Nothing more "ballin" than a professional musician playing a $200 guitar that sounds like poo.
Naw, don't want another guitar right now but I just hadn't seen that design before, was new to me.. thanks for spotting the type!
Takamine EG341SC
Nope, it's not a Martin Backpacker. There's some subtle differences if you look closely. First off, where's the logo? The headstock is shaped wrong, and there's no Martin logo(which we all know should be there if it is a true Martin). Secondly, look where the neck meets the body. The backpacker's body is flared out at that point, then angles inward to meet the neck. Chapmans has a smooth transition all the way.
I'm guessing it's a custom made job she had done just for traveling purposes, and she's more than likely aware of how crap the Martins sound, so had this one made for her. I wish I had seen that episode of the show so I could have heard it. I'm guessing it sounds nothing like a backpacker. It also looks like it's got a pickup in it, or at least looks like it's plugged in.