So I was wondering, why does have low sustain?the more i go up the neck to the higher frets, the less sustain it has..and when I put the whammy in, it`s even worse..the sustain is not THAT bad..but I was just wondering..oh..and when I turn the wammy it emits a squeaky noise..like metalish..like somethin is inside the wammy hole lol....and the wammy won`t keep straight sometimes and it will like drop down and be vertical..and I have to keep in a vertical position with my hands..but that happens sometimes..not allways..any ideas?
Gear:

Ibanez JS 1000
Ibanez RGA42BK
Ibanez GRG 170 DX

BOSS DD7 Delay
Ibanez DS 7 Distortion
Dunlop Jimy Hendrix Wah

ENGL Fireball
Framus Cobra cab
Roland Cube 30
Almost all guitar have less sustain the higher you go up the neck. It wont have as much sustain because of the floating bridge, because the only places the bridge is in contact with the body is the 2 studs, so less vibrations are transferred. And the whammy bar is meant to hang down so it doesnt get in the way.
The way to stop the bar from swinging around is a nice simple one.

Pull out the bar and you will see two white plastic clips. Remove these carefully, they have a tendancy to ping off in a random direction and unless the room is super clear you'll never find it.

there will now be two grooves on the bar where the plastic rings/clips were. Paint this area with nail varnish and let it dry overnight in a warm place. When you put the clips back on in the morning and put it back in the trem you will find the bar is nice and stiff allowing it to sit horizontally without swinging around.

Works for me!
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Put simply, you suck at vibrato or just playing in general.
If you want me to be less harsh, blame your amp.

I can't really help you on the whammy bar thing though.
Thanks alot for your advice guys
And to the last poster..I don`t have problems with doing vibrato`s without the whammy..it`s just that I want to use the wammy to expand my sound and try alot of different stuff that can`t be done without it..like dive bombing:P
And in anyway..I clearly have to buy a better amp soon, cause I think that the Cube, although it`s a very solid amp..kinda bottlenecks the sound/tone in general..
Gear:

Ibanez JS 1000
Ibanez RGA42BK
Ibanez GRG 170 DX

BOSS DD7 Delay
Ibanez DS 7 Distortion
Dunlop Jimy Hendrix Wah

ENGL Fireball
Framus Cobra cab
Roland Cube 30
To stop the squeak it sounds to me just like the base of the bar, the part that goes in the bridge needs some lube lol, wd40 or whatever you can get your hands on (anal), problem is that will make your whammy bar hang down more (lol)
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.