hey if a guy says that he will write a song for a girl and dosent do it and pretends he did it but didnt do it at all is that gutless?
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
I've actually never actually heard anybody use the term gutless. I would say it's more dishonest than gutless.
No.

It's not a serious offense.

If it is I'm screwed cause I used to do it all the time.

"Oh yeah baby, I'm almost finished with your song. You'll love it. Now take off your pants."

Week later, we're over, and I'm home free.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I would just call it being stupid. If you said you were goingto do it, then do it. It will get you brownie points.
depends, if he doesnt cuz he's afraid she will think its stupid then yes, gutless.

anyother reason - dishonest
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

i take it YOU told a girl this.....
Quote by maiden03
Ahhh damn you vinc3nt!

Downpressor man

Where you gonna run to

All along that day

੧_\\\
I'd say that he's a liar.
Or really lazy.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
make on generic and use that on different girls
or just play them the jason mraz song
Quote by SOADrox429
Dude... I want to date a drum major. I bet they could fuck in time to Tool.
do you mean the song was writen for another girl, then you told her it was for her, or that you were writing a song for her. If the prior, gutless: no, dishonest: maybe, clever: very. if the latter, gutless: no, stupid: very. either way you run the risk of her finding out, but the first is much safer and hopefully you have already established a good relationship when she figures it out.
Not gutless, if you don't write a song and said you were going to chances are you either :

a) regret it cuz the person isn't worth it

b) not good enough to do it

c) lazy

None of which are gutless.
Quote by x_thurston_x
No.

It's not a serious offense.

If it is I'm screwed cause I used to do it all the time.

"Oh yeah baby, I'm almost finished with your song. You'll love it. Now take off your pants."

Week later, we're over, and I'm home free.

You are me.

But TS, it's only dishonest/gutless/whatever if you say you wrote one, and then claim someone else's song as your own.
I've seen people do that...it's pretty low.

So, if you say you have, but you haven't and never actually plan to, but you still get some poon out of it, I say it's all good
Just don't get caught.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Not gutless, if you don't write a song and said you were going to chances are you either :

a) regret it cuz the person isn't worth it

b) not good enough to do it

c) lazy

None of which are gutless.

Yeah that makes u

A stupid for dating them
B a Pathetic Writer
C a Fat Ass
Quote by JaykeSucks
You are me.

But TS, it's only dishonest/gutless/whatever if you say you wrote one, and then claim someone else's song as your own.
I've seen people do that...it's pretty low.

So, if you say you have, but you haven't and never actually plan to, but you still get some poon out of it, I say it's all good
Just don't get caught.

yea i agree with this dude as long as you got some poon and didnt get caught do your thing bro i wouldnt do it personally cause im not that chivalrous if i dare say so lol.
Haha sounds like our threadstarter is in some trouble for lieing?
i personally think it takes guts to do that. hell, when sh demands tat you play it just strum open chords and make it up as ou go.

and be all, "well, i'm still working on it''
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Nov 6, 2008,