Page 1 of 2
you're ****ing stupid
Super-serial list of equipment: guitar, amp, some picks, and a cable.

I know i can be an A55hole, however i try to mean well most of the time..
Umm... TS... you should really go get some help. Talk to a guidance counselor at school, or a really close friend, or your parents for that matter.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Best remedy: Therapy
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Long therapy sessions are definately in order... Maybe see a doctor about the burns. They should be able to give you what you need.
This is clearly a cry for attention as this could have very easily been looked up on google.

Proof: My first result.

Minor burns can be treated at home, but if your burn is very severe, go to a doctor. Here are a few remedies for treating minor burns at home:

1. The first thing you should do in case of a minor burn, is apply lots of cold water to the burn for 20-25 minutes. Don’t put ice on the burn, because some burns can only tolerate cold water.
2. Put honey all over the burn after applying cold water. Keep it on for several minutes. The honey will prevent any infection and heal the burns faster.
3. Peel a potato and place a small slice on the burn. The potato absorbs the heat and makes the blister disappear.
4. Lavender Essential Oil is also very good for burns. If your skin becomes extremely red, and there are blisters, apply some lavender oil on the burn. It will soothe the pain, and the blisters will disappear.
5. The egg whites are also very good for burns, even severe ones. Coat the affected area with egg white. When the egg white dries, re-apply it. This will remove the pain and pevent scarring.
6. Papaya is also good for applying to the burns.
7. Aloe Vera is also an effective remedy for burns. Take some some fresh aloe Vera and put it on the burnt area. Aloe works like a charm.
8. Soak the burn in cold milk right away. Or else, dip a cloth in cold milk and apply it on the burn. The stinging sensation will be gone.
9. Once your wound starts healing, take a vitamin E capsule, break it and pour the contents on the burns. This will prevent scarring.
10. If you live in States, you can buy a green tin of “BIG BALM” that you get in most wal-marts’ pet section. It heals and soothes the pain. It costs around $6.00.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Last edited by x_thurston_x at Nov 6, 2008,
That looks rather interesting and I would kind of like more pics of that, looks kind of like a chicken embryo or something.

but you really should stop doing that stuff
eww. i'd much rather cut then do that.
My Stuffs
Whammy->DL4->Holy Grail->MXR 108->Mesa Rectoverb
OCD->Sun Face->Big Muff->535Q->DL4->Orange TT
what happened to the good ole days when people did drugs/booze, and would shut the **** up? instead of going outwards with your problems, kill yourself with drugs.
Super-serial list of equipment: guitar, amp, some picks, and a cable.

I know i can be an A55hole, however i try to mean well most of the time..
Quote by x_thurston_x

8. Soak the burn in cold milk right away. Or else, dip a cloth in cold milk and apply it on the burn. The stinging sensation will be gone.

Bad idea.
Milk is full of bacteria.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
why cant you be a normal burning self harmer and just heat up metal objects and place them against ur skin far more controlled and far more fun. yes people i speak from experience and if pics are required supplied they can be. though mine wasn't for therapeutic reasons.....it was for artistic reasons as im exploring all aspects of fire for a major work and burns come into that.
I am me. Live with it.
i have burns on my arm.

but thats because i'm a cook at my work and sometimes i bump into the oven or sometimes hot oil sprays on me.

go get help.

pit is a good start. i guess.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
hmmmmmmm stop lighting yourself on fire might be a way to resolve this situation, and i wouldn't recommend using that Aloe vera shit, when i used it on a burn it stopped the pain but it made it itch like ****ing sin for hours.
Quote by Stir-Fry
hmmmmmmm stop lighting yourself on fire might be a way to resolve this situation, and i wouldn't recommend using that Aloe vera shit, when i used it on a burn it stopped the pain but it made it itch like ****ing sin for hours.

the itching is from it healing, not the aloe. burns are the worst about itching while healing.

TS, go a therapist or counselor

i'd say more, but i cleaned out my keyboard and i'm lettin the keys dry. on-screen keyboard is hell.
Put some fucking vodka on it, and leave the burns alone.

Also, stop being a little girl. Self-harm is counteractive. go play some guitar or something when you're mad.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Oh my... Go to a doctor! If you used deodorant, and it bled and stuff, that might be chemical burns too, those won't heal without treatment by a doctor..
Dude, self harm is never good.. Now you just feel bad inside, and as an extra, your arm hurts like hell and looks like a grilled steak...
i dont know your roblem but i used to burn myself a lot and stop, just think of what the cause is and cut it out of your life, i donnt want to see to see anyone do what i did take care kid
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
I had a burn scar on my thigh for about 2 years when i accidently poured boiling water on my leg. I was home alone a t 8 so I didn't really know what to do with it so it got worse.

But it's completely gone now O_O
--------
umm.. doctors, they can fix you hopefully with minimall burning, but mate you shouldn't be doing these things to yourself. Pysciatrist>Any other type of medicine.
a little lost.....
Shit dude, don't do that shit what were you thinking.
Get some help man, you'll be right
HI
A uhh... friend... of mine was drunk and fell asleep on her hair straighteners when they were turned on, she got a pretty nasty blistering set of burns to the ass. They healed up fine.

Vitamin E gel, if you can get it, is good for making skin heal faster.
Does anyone else see a face in those burns???
On topic: Get help, scars might heal, but by the sound of it they're the leaast of your worries.

EDIT: I think I see a Stormtrooper!
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
Last edited by civilunrest at Nov 6, 2008,
you resorted to self-harm and just stopped because of that
FINISH THE JOB
<Enter Witty Signature Here>
Quote by civilunrest
Does anyone else see a face in those burns???
On topic: Get help, scars might heal, but by the sound of it they're the leaast of your worries.

EDIT: I think I see a Stormtrooper!

Yes, first thing I thought when I saw them, an upside down smiley face xD
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
A uhh... friend... of mine was drunk and fell asleep on her hair straighteners when they were turned on, she got a pretty nasty blistering set of burns to the ass. They healed up fine.

A friend eh?
RULE BRITANNIA
I speak for us all when I say this.
Dumbass.

But I get burnt accidentally all the time try this.

Put some Protrlium Jelly on it, let it set till it dries.Keep a cool rag on it continuesly with a fan running on high towards the burn and rag. And of course said many time aloe and viteman e tablets.

Thats the only thing I know of.
The best way to treat burns is by dousing them in alcohol and taking a match to them.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
The best way to treat burns is by dousing them in alcohol and taking a match to them.

Seems legit.
Gore AND Core; unite!
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Pics or it didn't happen. >.>
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Page 1 of 2