I've been looking for a 22 fret guitar, which is suiting for metal..... old and new with a set neck....with a smooth neck joint that is reasonably priced.....

I found this... what do you UGers think?

Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
soon i will buy this one, i think it's what you want too:
MY GEAR:
Digitech RP250
Stagg Acoustic
Ibanez RGA32 (EMG 81/85)
amp doesn't matter :P
i actually fapped to a pic of an IBANEZ guitar???? what the hell is wrong with me???
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Quote by dxpaintball8000
i actually fapped to a pic of an IBANEZ guitar???? what the hell is wrong with me???

everything?...
MY GEAR:
Digitech RP250
Stagg Acoustic
Ibanez RGA32 (EMG 81/85)
amp doesn't matter :P
First guitar is cool but the lines around the body are so cheap looking.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx
First guitar is cool but the lines around the body are so cheap looking.

Yeah, abalone binding is one of the ugliest things to happen to the world of guitar.

To the ts:
I have not played this particular model, but it's early predecessors I've tried and they were really nice. Easily on par with the good Epis that were made in Korea a few years back. Imo it's one of the few set neck guitars that are worth their money in it's price range today.
just my opinion, but a great neck thru guitar for the money is a ESP LTD mh250LT. I own one i bought on a whim, and i have no complaints. I find myself playing it more than i play my hellraiser.
Looks like a Schecter hellraiser rip off to me :P
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Quote by sharpant
Looks like a Schecter hellraiser rip off to me :P

ha a schecter rip off. thats like saying gibson ripped of harmony for the les paul body style lol. schecter mwuahahaha
Quote by TheQuailman
To the ts:
I have not played this particular model, but it's early predecessors I've tried and they were really nice. Easily on par with the good Epis that were made in Korea a few years back. Imo it's one of the few set neck guitars that are worth their money in it's price range today.

yeah, the couple i tried were quite nice too. a washburn x50pro would be worth a try too, more or less the same thing but has nicer pickups and buzz feiten tuning system.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
What's with the two guys saying 'Cool guitar, here's my Ibanez!'
It looks like a decent guitar. I myself don't like Ibanez, or string-thru bodies. But the inlays look epic, the finish is great, and to me the abalone binding looks pretty sweet.
So by looks, the guitar looks great. Do you know the specs of it?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
well to start of it has inlays that are EPIC lol. they are EPIC wide by EPIC tall. set EPIC into the EPIC fretboard. the scale length is EPIC. the pickups are the new EPIC series. oh and did i mention it has the new EPIC tuners?

Neck Material: Mahogany
Neck Type: SZR set-in neck
Body: Mahogany body/ Flamed Maple top
Frets: Medium frets
Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
Inlay: Pearl dot inlay
Bridge: Gibraltar III bridge
NeckPU: ND1-N
BridgePU: ND1-B
HW Color: CH
Finishes: LBB, TEB, DHS

Scale/Length 628mm/24.75"
a: Width at Nut 43mm
b: Width Last Fret 58.5mm
c: Thickness 1st Fret 20mm
d: Thickness 12th Fret 22.5mm
Radius 305mm
Name: NeoZ-B
Model No: ND1-B
Construction: Humbucking
Magnet: Neodymium
Description: Powerful and saturated sound, butt not muddy, enough brightness.

Neck Pickup
Name: NeoZ-N
Model No: ND1-N
Construction: Humbucking
Magnet: Neodymium
Description: Powerful and saturated sound, but not muddy, enough brightness.
You know that the specs won't tell you whether you'll like the guitar or not, right? They won't even tell you if the guitar is of low or high quality. Not saying it's a bad guitar, as I've said earlier, I like the Ibanez SZ series. What I mean is that the only way to find out if you'll like it is going into a store and trying it out.
^ yeah.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by TheQuailman
You know that the specs won't tell you whether you'll like the guitar or not, right? They won't even tell you if the guitar is of low or high quality. Not saying it's a bad guitar, as I've said earlier, I like the Ibanez SZ series. What I mean is that the only way to find out if you'll like it is going into a store and trying it out.

+1,000 (but what about those EPIC inlays lol)
Its pretty cool. However, I don't realy like the headstock.
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
Ibanez SZ's are freakin' awesome
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk