Page 1 of 3
My duck quailman just died.

He was like 3 months old and he was awesome...i named him after quailman
( the uger )
i remember how he used to fly off the chook-pen roof and crap on my sisters head, he was awesome inb4 sisters jokes. Post stories of your awesome animals, both past and present. Oh and i i'll get pictures up soon, including the crap on head one.Post *sniff *
a little lost.....
R.I.P Quailman, you're in the great duckpond in the sky now, being fed quality organic loaf by Jesus himself.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I'm sorry.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
HE WAS MY JESUS:'( aww he was so ****ingmad, he symbolised the pit, trying to rape my sister and then crapping on her when she wouldn't let him.
a little lost.....
R.I.P

I must admit though, when i first read the title, i shit my self, thinking qualiman (the UGer) had actually died
Quote by telemetal
R.I.P

I must admit though, when i first read the title, i shit my self, thinking qualiman (the UGer) had actually died

o thiught the same thong.

edit: oops I must have swapped the O and the I when I put the keys back on my keyboard lol

/me gies ti fox that priblem
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Nov 6, 2008,
my dog dies a short while ago...........ive never loved a dog like i loved wallace
most dogs dont interest me ....like i dont care for them much....it wasnt just cause it was my dog it was just the best dog!!!!!!

R.I.P WALLY!!!

no one better laugh at his name!

EDIT: R.I.P quailman!
that sucks
my one ran off down the driveway after a ball on a long lesh
the lesh ran out my dog flipped into the garden
ahhah sooo funny
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
:'( thank's guy's from the heartless bunch of pitmonkeys these condolences have come from, they meen the world to me. QuailMan was one awesome creature, how do i change my avatar ( i dont have one )i want to make it a duck
a little lost.....
R.I.P ='(

losing pets sucks man. and there should be a link at the top the board that says control panel.

on a complete side note Wade is banned and I'm not.
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by geetar_man0
my dog dies a short while ago...........ive never loved a dog like i loved wallace
most dogs dont interest me ....like i dont care for them much....it wasnt just cause it was my dog it was just the best dog!!!!!!

R.I.P WALLY!!!

no one better laugh at his name!

EDIT: R.I.P quailman!

no one would laugh at that! wally is an amazing name, maybe almost in the same epic name league as quailman just think of him alot, and make sure you have fond memories. any cute/ crazy quirks?
a little lost.....
Quote by Davo Ownz
:'( thank's guy's from the heartless bunch of pitmonkeys these condolences have come from, they meen the world to me. QuailMan was one awesome creature, how do i change my avatar ( i dont have one )i want to make it a duck

go to the control panel, kinda near the top, then hit the change avatar thing.
Quote by Flibbertigibbet
He deserved it.

I hate you, actually i dont, i deserved that answer, this is the pit. for those of you being serious,cheers,
a little lost.....
Quote by Davo Ownz

A lime green one? It helps the heart to heal.
Quote by Davo Ownz
no one would laugh at that! wally is an amazing name, maybe almost in the same epic name league as quailman just think of him alot, and make sure you have fond memories. any cute/ crazy quirks?

just that... well i dunno if any other dogs do this...but wehen id come home from school....hed be at the back door....and hed full on smile....like all teeth!!!!!! and hed just go nuts.....like as gay and pathetic as it sounds he was like a friend....he became attached to you as well
Quote by geetar_man0
just that... well i dunno if any other dogs do this...but wehen id come home from school....hed be at the back door....and hed full on smile....like all teeth!!!!!! and hed just go nuts.....like as gay and pathetic as it sounds he was like a friend....he became attached to you as well

You need to get another dog, man. Dogs FTW.
I'm sorry about Quailman. He had a pretty amazing name, as well.

I once had a Siamese fighting fish called Rainbow. She was terrified of the colour yellow. Once, I accidentally left a yellow sponge near her bowl, and then left the house. When I came back, Rainbow was floating upside down, and the insides of her neck were trailing along behind her.
XIAOXI
Quote by Jackolas
You need to get another dog, man. Dogs FTW.

i know i know
i hate losing dogs
i'm trying to upload them, oh quailman has 2 sisters, Nopolean and Kleenex.
a little lost.....
Quote by Abunai X

I once had a Siamese fighting fish called Rainbow. She was terrified of the colour yellow. Once, I accidentally left a yellow sponge near her bowl, and then left the house. When I came back, Rainbow was floating upside down, and the insides of her neck were trailing along behind her.

that is so cute! it's funny and sad how just a yellow cloth can end somethings life. R.I.P fishy
a little lost.....
We feel sorry for you. UG seems more concerned over ducks nowadays and my saddest condolences to your duck.

May you RIP and find peace and happiness in 'duck' heaven.
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
I once lost two guinea pigs named Morizo and Kiccoro I don't know how they died.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Abunai X

That's horrible.

So sorry for your duck man. Ducks are ****ing incredible.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

my 17 year old dog died last year sad stuff,

RIP QUAILMAN
Quote by steven seagull
Everytime you feel your attention waning go the mirror and say outloud to yourself...
"I am Rockasaurus Sex...I have the most awesome username in existence and I will ROCK!"
I shall name my next pet Doug in his honor

....well unless it's a Bloodhound, then I'm naming it Rufus.
I need a duck that shits on my sister. Where do you purchase these?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
R.I.P

I love ducks.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
my goat died a while ago. it was one of the saddest days ive had in a while.

and im sorry about your duck. ive had ducks dies as well, its never fun.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Nothing is more tragic than the death of a duck...

(?)
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
dude...

but when i first thought this i thought

"jesus christ?! has he?!"

Quote by Flibbertigibbet
He deserved it.

?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Abunai X

Fuck.

When I lived with my mum we had two budgies called Joey and Toby. Her parents always had birds in the house and it made her happy to look after them. We had a conservatory thing attached to the back of our house, and in the summer we would open both sets of sliding doors really wide (it would get really warm in there otherwise) and move the birdcage in during the day, because the budgies used to like to hear the sounds of the birds in the garden.

So one day we went out to the shops and locked up the back of the house as we left. When we came back we realised that we'd left the birds in the conservatory while we were gone, and in closing both sets of doors had created an incredibly hot climate in there. My mum went to check on them in the cage, and I hung back in the lounge, but I couldn't see them on their perches. She looked in there and then back at me with this sad look on her face and told me to go upstairs. Turns out it got too hot for them in there, and their little bodies couldn't stand the heat anymore and gave up. I caught a glimpse of some feathers in a tiny bundle on the floor of the cage but I pretended I didn't see and went up to my room and cried.

I never talked to my mum about it because I knew that reminding her would make her feel so incredibly guilty.

Joey was green and Toby was blue.

RIP Quailman
Page 1 of 3