hey UG,
I've got this prob where my sound sounds really muddy... I'm not exactly sure what it is but I think it may be my amps tube getting old or something like that..

PS: It may be my pickups but it shouldn't be because they are about 3 - 4 mm away from the strings when fretted at the last fret

any ideas?
Eq??

edit: Ok finished eating tea now .. what setting is ur amp on i want the dial tones on ur EQ, are u running through a pedal or anysort as well, give me a bit more infoprmation please
Last edited by Martindecorum at Nov 6, 2008,
well I'm using the Tweed setting: Treble 8, mids 5, gain 6 -7, bass 10 and im plugged into a Multi effects board with a tube screamer setting...

I don't think its my EQ because I have tried all sorts of settings
Quote by striker327
well I'm using the Tweed setting: Treble 8, mids 5, gain 6 -7, bass 10 and im plugged into a Multi effects board with a tube screamer setting...

What are your volumes and gain at?
Quote by striker327

It's your EQ
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
it may seem silly but have you tried turning the bass down a bit...
Thank you please.
yeh your probs right.. also I was wondering if the sound would be thinner if the pickups were further away or thinner if they were closer?