Is there any way to recover unsaved work in Gimp? Because I just lost 1.5 h of work due to a gimp that thought it was funny to freeze when I was close to finished!
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
we have gimp at our school

i thought it was a game..

i was sadly disappointed..

well if there's an autosave you're ...saved ... if not then no.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
There's no way to recover unsaved anything on computers. That's why there's an option to save in the first place. It's amazing that people still don't use it.
You're*
Quote by Tomosaurus
Misleading titles can put me into a volatile state of mind.

Sorry bout that. Here, I'll give you a pic of a guy quite similar to me that you can gimp.

Last edited by kaihansen at Nov 6, 2008,
Quote by dio_dude
i disaprove of this thread

why?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I'm back where I was!! Maybe I'll get paid this week. But the worst part was probably that I listened to Meat Loaf at the same time an it felt like he was laughing at me. Even the fat kid laughed at me.....
Control+s

Takes a whole quarter-second, saves you... hell saves you minutes if you're intelligent and save often.
First rule of the pit should be NEVER PUT SEXUAL AND/OR PERVERTED THREAD TITLES IF THEY CONTAIN NO TRACE OF SEXUAL AND/OR MATERIAL.

I was very disappointed.
Try: File, open recent... Hopefully that will work for you. For those who don't know what Gimp is, it's a powerful. free image manipulation program (yes, similar to Photoshop, but free).
Quote by n2dabloo
Try: File, open recent... Hopefully that will work for you. For those who don't know what Gimp is, it's a powerful. free image manipulation program (yes, similar to Photoshop, but free).

I tried that one, but it didn't work . But Now I'm back in the game. I have to be more careful next time. What I really was hoping for was a file in the Gimp folder that had recent in case it should crash. Which it did.