hey i am looking at getting new guitar. i currently have a epiphone standard les paul which i absolutly love. however i really want a guitar with a floyd rose for all those cool sound u can create with one ie dive bomb etc. i got to have 2 humbucker set up dont mine what the stock ones are because i can get better ones. the thing i love about my les paul is the neck. i feels and play so nicely that i would love a guitar that has a similar neck. this was the reason that i made this thread . i can easily find some guitar with these spec but will have no idea what they feel like. thanks for any help. i like in the uk and have a budget of £300-500. i play mainly rock/metal and Blues.
Epiphone makes a Les Paul with a Floyd on it. Check their website.
Look at the Prophecy series, there was a Goth Studio that had one, and there's another one that has the FR as well, I can't remember which.
The new Prophecy guitars are great and well worth it! I have tried all of them and bought one myself but not with a trem. I have enough guitars with trems.
My first electric guitar was a johnson hollowbody with an LP sort of neck on it, I recently bought a schecter C1 blackjack, and it is about a mm thinner and it didn't take any time to get adjusted to it at all.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
i was going to say ibanez rg1570, but then i saw you wanted a LP-style neck... schecter maybe? i think they do some guitars with OFRs which have fatter necks.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
awesome didnt realise about the epiphone with them. yes the scheter C-1 blackjack was one i looked at tad expensive that the probs.
Get something with a synchronized trem. I speak from experience that locking trems are overrated. As for the guitar, try a PRS SE Singlecut trem.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Nov 6, 2008,
i dunno, i mean if you want to do crazy trem stunts, a locking trem probably isn't going to do it...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?