I've started getting some strange interference from the bass guitar of all things...

When the bassist plays my amp produces noise - kinda static sounding crackle. This started happening recently and I've noticed it with 2 different bass players with different bass guitars and amps and even a different practice room.

Also, it happened with both of my 2 amps (the ac30 and the pathfinder), so it can't be the amp. I'm pretty sure that I tried turning down my guitar volume and the problem went away, so could this be a problem with the guitar?

Not sure what else it could be - most of my gear is pretty new and all my cables are brand new planet waves.
Ibanez SAS32FM
Dunlop Crybaby
Korg Pitchblack
Boss LS-2
Boss SD-1 + 2 x Clones... all modded of course
Fulltone GT2
Hardwire DL-8
Big Muff (Russian)
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Vox AC30CC2
If you dont have a noise gate, it could be electronic interference, which isnt restricted to single coils, thats 60c hum.

Get a noise gate mate, cos whats happening is the bass amp will be kicking out electricity thats being picked up by the pickups (Shite explanation, but its bee na long day..)

Try that
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
Well the noise is definitely not hum...

Well its never happened before? Why would it start now?
Ibanez SAS32FM
Dunlop Crybaby
Korg Pitchblack
Boss LS-2
Boss SD-1 + 2 x Clones... all modded of course
Fulltone GT2
Hardwire DL-8
Big Muff (Russian)
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Vox AC30CC2