3 Phase Electrical Panel Scheduling for the new MRICD in Baltimore, MD, sipping green tea, and goofing off on UG.

You all?
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
Taking phone calls from bored people wanting insurance quotes and spending more time explaining the various reasons why we can't quote them than actually going ahead and doing it. Oh, and goofing off on UG.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
ill be at work in a few hours making drugs lol. i work at a pharmaceutical company. i work on the machines that make pills and capsules.
M+E service draughtsman for a small family owned commercial kitchen supplier. SOD ALL, and UG
building small electrical panel to control 2 seperate 12V supplies to fuel pumps very exciting!!! drinking plenty of coffee and going home very soon!!
Not working atm, otherwise I'd be dealing with drunks trying to chance their luck to get free booze
Quote by Televibe
building small electrical panel to control 2 seperate 12V supplies to fuel pumps very exciting!!! drinking plenty of coffee and going home very soon!!

That's cool, what field are you in, exactly?
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
Not at work but im at school... and i spend all day on UG.... but im in graphic design class now working on designing a new Itunes icon
Engineer in O&G, doing a little surfing
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Contracts Engineer for a pump company...

basically make sure customers get what they want and that the pumps work... as well as UG
Designing logos for a construction company and a polo club. Also working on a well-known UK hairdresser's new wesbite.

Not all at the same time...
At college, Passing parameters to Functions for the past 3 hours.

..It's not happening
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
I'm doing an Assignment on Genetic Engineering in plants to help resistance to abiotic stress. Thats kind of work i suppose.
I'm not at work at the moment, i'm "Sick", otherwise I'd be filing 2mm off a piece of metal for my engineering apprenticeship
At school, taking a break from NovaNet, about to go to lunch.

Bored. =/
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
GHOST BUSTING! When there's something strange, in the neighbourhood, who you gonna call?

Me.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37