So try this....

Listen to a song you know very well.... Preferably a fast one. Naturally, and I mean naturally, keep the beat with you dominant foot (I always do this but start if you don't). Now get an air guitar thing going with your picking hand. Remember, the key is to have this done naturally or this exercise won't work. Now if you can do this with no problem, I guess this exercise won't work for you.

Now heres the thing, very much conscienscely so, think about your rhythms and coordinating your foot and hand. Keeping the "1, 2" beat with your foot and the correct picking for the particular song. Your thinking about it right? All of a sudden, your foot and hand start doing the same thing and you lose all rhythm, worst case is, you can't even start up again...

Any good articles on how to get rid of this or maybe the psychee behind it? Any exercises that help "not trying" to succeed
Practice, man. It's like learning to drum. Gotta get your hands and feet going independantly of one another. Took me a while.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Practice, man. It's like learning to drum. Gotta get your hands and feet going independantly of one another. Took me a while.

+1
Quote by etays69
So try this....

Listen to a song you know very well.... Preferably a fast one. Naturally, and I mean naturally, keep the beat with you dominant foot (I always do this but start if you don't). Now get an air guitar thing going with your picking hand. Remember, the key is to have this done naturally or this exercise won't work. Now if you can do this with no problem, I guess this exercise won't work for you.

Now heres the thing, very much conscienscely so, think about your rhythms and coordinating your foot and hand. Keeping the "1, 2" beat with your foot and the correct picking for the particular song. Your thinking about it right? All of a sudden, your foot and hand start doing the same thing and you lose all rhythm, worst case is, you can't even start up again...

Any good articles on how to get rid of this or maybe the psychee behind it? Any exercises that help "not trying" to succeed

It's not really a problem for me, maybe a very minor one when it happens, I kind of want to learn more about why it happens and exercises to help prevent it for other people...

Thanks for the answers so far...
It happens because your body will naturally follow what it is doing on its own - like synching up - because

1) It's simpler and uses less energy and strain
2) It allows it to work as a complete unit more efficiently and
3) You haven't trained your brain to use left and right hemispheres in a manner that cross references them for different uses simultaneously yet. From a young age, your body moves as one for a single purpose - whether it's walking, eating, sleeping, laying down or standing up. Training it to use the neurological pathways for something that allows you to move the whole unit as a number of independant parts for different reasons takes time and patience.

Think of it as building new roads in your mind.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
It happens because your body will naturally follow what it is doing on its own - like synching up - because

1) It's simpler and uses less energy and strain
2) It allows it to work as a complete unit more efficiently and
3) You haven't trained your brain to use left and right hemispheres in a manner that cross references them for different uses simultaneously yet. From a young age, your body moves as one for a single purpose - whether it's walking, eating, sleeping, laying down or standing up. Training it to use the neurological pathways for something that allows you to move the whole unit as a number of independant parts for different reasons takes time and patience.

Think of it as building new roads in your mind.

Very nice, I liked reading that. Thanks
No worries.

Glad I could help.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you