I've wanted to start a thread on these guys for a very long time, but I didn't think it would get many posts before dying. I changed my mind when I saw quite a bit of support for them in the power metal thread.

Quality power metal band from Germany, once featuring such power metal greats as Thomen Stauch and Kai Hansen.

Any fans?

Iron Saviour Official Site
Iron Saviour Official Myspace
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
STAAAAARCHASER!! THE SKIES ARE OPEN WIIIDE!!

Great band indeed, once again shows that the teutons know how to make power metal
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Awesome band.
Sielck is amazing singer and the guitars sound great. Lots of great songs.

I like the Condition Red album most though theyre all great and
On the newest album Megatropolis, there were lots of great songs too like "The Omega Man", "Megatropolis", "Cybernatic Queen".

And Germany really is awesome metal country.
These guys are good! I've been meaning to check them out for a while but never really got around to it until now.
Iron Saviour = Win

"Titans of Our Time" off Condition Red is epic awesome power metal.
Quote by metaldud536
Yes. When the shield generator on Endor has been deactivated, Rogue Squadron is easily able to enter the Death Star II without repurcussions.

...And that's how menstruation works.
It'll die as most power metal threads, but I freaking love this band. I got into them when I heard that Kai and Thomen started the band. Can't go wrong with that combination. Although both of which are no longer in the band, their newer stuff is still great.
Quote by \Powerslave/
It'll die as most power metal threads, but I freaking love this band. I got into them when I heard that Kai and Thomen started the band. Can't go wrong with that combination. Although both of which are no longer in the band, their newer stuff is still great.

So far, so good. But yeah, it probably will die.

I got into them because of Thomen and Kai too, but they're still good despite those two now being absent.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

I found this band a few years ago. They're actually really good, but I never did pick up an album or anything by them. I should probably do that though.

One of the things I like about this band is that they play power metal and have really good distortion at the same time. Rare quality.
It's Iron Savior. No "u"

Anyways, what would u guys say is their best album(s)?
roar
I'd say it's Condition Red or Battering Ram, just love those albums, though i like their every album.
Iron Savior is awesome! I like the song "Coming Home" the most at the moment. They also did a great cover of Black Sabbath's "Neon Knights".
I just have to listen to 'Paradise' every day, it's just that awesome.
Coming home is great too
rofl @ the Painkiller whammy rip-off in Coming Home
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

I just got an email notification for this thread and thought "excellent, there's an Iron Saviour thread. I don't remember posting in it."

Hmm, yet I seem to have started this thread. There's so many I meant to start that I lose track.

Oh - Iron Saviour rock, etc.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish