Hello,
Just wondering what i should play for my GCSE music showcase, i play guitar but i cant sing and play. And im not sure what song would get me a good mark thats not too difficult.

Any Suggestions???

Thanks

Benjjj

xxxxxxx
A small selection of Paganini's Caprices arranged for guitar, obviously.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I'd definetly try to do something with singing, even if the guitar isn't that difficult, cos you get a lot higher levels for singing aswell as playing
hey i remember thinking about my song choice for my solo for ages. I ended up choosing you know what they do to guys like us in prison by MCR as it has tremolo, harmonics , ranging dynamics, and a good solo. You should try and find a song with a range of technical parts and the dynamics as they are big on that. I ended up getting an A grade. Send me a message with the artist you like to play along to and i can help select a piece for you if you would like. Good Luck
Quote by 123theused321
I'd definetly try to do something with singing, even if the guitar isn't that difficult, cos you get a lot higher levels for singing aswell as playing

If You're In to It - Flight of the Conchords
Quote by Ripping Corpse
do you mean the solo performance?

Yeah, But i cant sing, and i cant sing and play.. Wich really dusant help
Quote by Mcr14
hey i remember thinking about my song choice for my solo for ages. I ended up choosing you know what they do to guys like us in prison by MCR as it has tremolo, harmonics , ranging dynamics, and a good solo. You should try and find a song with a range of technical parts and the dynamics as they are big on that. I ended up getting an A grade. Send me a message with the artist you like to play along to and i can help select a piece for you if you would like. Good Luck

I love playing to stuff olike, Rage against the machine, oasis, lostprophets, eermm That kind of stuff
Whatever you are best at playing.
Guitars: Carvin TL-60T, Carvin C750 Acoustic, Squier Strat w/Carvin C22B & AP11's, Alvarez-Yairi DY76 12-string, Eastman MD-605 Mandolin, Fender Mandocaster, Ibanez UKS-10 Ukulele