Can someone point me to some tabs for Scales? :P
May sound silly to you but i'm self taught and dont know anything about Scales.

The reason i'm looking for Scale Tabs is because :

-My Picking Hand is way too fast, so fast that after a picking for a while my pick stinks from picking with it too much :P
-While my Other hand is in no way capable to keep up when it comes to trying to play stuff really fast ( Shred Speed ) I'm just trying to strengthen my individual fingers so they can do their job.

I've managed to adapt my fingers to be like only a few mm away from the strings, but when i try to speed up i end up making a lot of mistakes.

Soooooo Scales to practice anyone? :P Guitar pro or Text would be nice. ( i'm into metal / Punk rock )
the phygian scale is a good one, randy rhodes uses it a lot.
also, the penatontics are good scales to start on.

i like to run from the aeolian to the locrian to the phrygian

also, good scales for metal are mixolydian and the major scales...
might try ionian or dorian too

this site has basically everything you would need
http://www.all-guitar-chords.com/guitar_scales.php
I'll be honest, as i said i dont know much about scales, nor i can read stuff like this.
1,2,b3,4,5,6,b7

What's b3 and b7 for example :P

Arent there any tabs? Would make it much much easier for me :P
Quote by Leenix
Can someone point me to some tabs for Scales? :P
May sound silly to you but i'm self taught and dont know anything about Scales.

The reason i'm looking for Scale Tabs is because :

-My Picking Hand is way too fast, so fast that after a picking for a while my pick stinks from picking with it too much :P
-While my Other hand is in no way capable to keep up when it comes to trying to play stuff really fast ( Shred Speed ) I'm just trying to strengthen my individual fingers so they can do their job.

I've managed to adapt my fingers to be like only a few mm away from the strings, but when i try to speed up i end up making a lot of mistakes.

Soooooo Scales to practice anyone? :P Guitar pro or Text would be nice. ( i'm into metal / Punk rock )

Scales aren't going to help with this particular issue, and you don't learn about scales from tabs anyway. If you want to learn about scales read Josh Urban's Crusade articles in the columns section.

As far as your technique problems go you're approaching it all wrong. Your picking hand isn't too fast, neither is your fretting hand too slow so lose that notion. Your problem is that you aren't good enough at using your two hands together in synchronisation. What you need to do is slow things down to the point at which you're able to use both hands together without making mistakes and gradually look to build on that.

Just be aware that it's likely going to be a lot slower than you want to be playing but there's no way around it, you've taught yourself to play "wrong" so you have to go back to the beginning and relearn the correct way and that's going to take time. You're not going to be flying overnight, this is going to take months.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
the three columns on the bottom right that you choose the scale go, fret number, note, and scales.

in the key of c the aeolian starts on A (the fifth fret)
|-------------------------------------------5-7-8--|
|----------------------------------5-6-8-----------|
|--------------------------4-5-7-------------------|
|--------------------5-7----------------------------|
|-----------5-7-8----------------------------------|
|--5-7-8-------------------------------------------|

locrian starts on B
|---------------------------------------------------7-8-10-|
|-------------------------------------------8-10-----------|
|---------------------------------7-9-10-------------------|
|----------------------7-9-10-------------------------------|
|-----------7-8-10-----------------------------------------|
|--7-8-10--------------------------------------------------|

major on C
|----------------------------------------------------------8-10-12--|
|-----------------------------------------------8-10-12-------------|
|------------------------------------9-10-12------------------------|
|-------------------------9-10-12-----------------------------------|
|-------------8-10-12-----------------------------------------------|
|--8-10-12----------------------------------------------------------|

phrygian on 12
|----------------------------------------------------------------12-13-15---|
|---------------------------------------------------12-13-15----------------|
|-----------------------------------------12-14---------------------------|
|----------------------------12-14-15------------------------------------|
|---------------12-14-15-------------------------------------------------|
|--12-13--15-------------------------------------------------------------|
As Steven Seagull said, there's no point in learning scales untill you can play in a decent sync; and this is coming from a guy that thought the same as you.

A good way to practise this is (although not the only way, so don't go saying "I've got something better that works!", there probably is, but I don't care) to go up and down the chromatic scale (oh, the irony) and you'll get the hang of playing with both hands cleanly. And whatever you do, don't use any reverb and don't use over the top overdrive (a light crunch would be decent, but stick to that clean channel), both of which hide mistakes very easily. If you don't do that, you'll think you sound awesome when you're playing some shred, but when you play on the clean channel, you're fucked.
Cam Sampbell's my hero