Do anyone with a schecter also experience this? The neck get sticky and it get harder to play fast. Im guessing it is because its gloss finish? Because on my ibanez this never happens.

If i wash the hands with soap before playing it works for about 2 min then it get sticky again :P

Anyone knows if there is anything i can do to reduce it?
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

Quote by Jaekae

If i wash the hands with soap before playing it works for about 2 min then it get sticky again :P

I think you have sweaty hands
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Use 000 steel wool to get rid of the lacquer finish, that seems to be the consensus around here on how to take care of the problem. I have the same problem on my lp, which is why I play a maple neck strat now
The best way, and it'll keep the finish, is to break it in. Just play it and play it and play it for a few weeks/months, and it'll be fine.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
odd, i find the neck on my Ibanez (which is low lacquer finish) to be very sticky, i have to pledge the thing the whole time to keep in smooth, whereas the high lacquer finish of my Fender neck never gives me any trouble like that, in fact sometimes i find its even slippier than the last time i picked it up
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Quote by Lil Macker
The best way, and it'll keep the finish, is to break it in. Just play it and play it and play it for a few weeks/months, and it'll be fine.
Word.

My H2 had a glossy neck when I first bought it. Drove me nuts, now it is the epitome of butter.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Quote by Branflakes
Don't fap before you play guitar?

^what he said^

but yeah maybe you should clean the thing once and a while so your sweaty paws dont rub off on it

Quote by Lil Macker

this would be another good solution
yeah its a brand new guitar so i prolly just need to "break it in"
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard