Ever since I started using a Marshall 100 watt plexi ... Anything else sounds totally uninspiring, fizzy, poppy, buzzy, and most of all... FAKE. Peavey XXL, Peavey Bandit, Crate anything, all digital modeling etc etc etc... I'm plagued.
make a point or this thread will be reported bro...

specific question? if you're praising it or something, and that's it, find the thread dedicated to the vintage amps or marshall amps.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
I take that back Fender Cyber Deluxes sound beautiful! and im pretty sure that one is digital out the ass
report me? report ME? ill have you know im rod stewarts first son he pays my internetbill okay
Last edited by Mase947 at Nov 6, 2008,
Quote by Mase947
Ever since I started using a Marshall 100 watt plexi ... Anything else sounds totally uninspiring, fizzy, poppy, buzzy, and most of all... FAKE. Peavey XXL, Peavey Bandit, Crate anything, all digital modeling etc etc etc... I'm plagued.

You're comparing a classic tube amp to shit. Of course it's going to sound better.
yes, report YOU if you don't make a point in this thread. you do know that making random statements only adds mess to the forums, right?

if you've got a question or something though, that's different.

but yea....plexi vx. cyber twin....that's comparing Platinum to Fool's gold.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
i wasnt comparing plexi to a cyber deluxe. id play a cyber deluxe anyday they are great. BTW there is no point. other than to make fun of ppl
*reported*

enjoy it i guess. i don't understand why people want to waste space on the forums, unless it's just for attention.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH