Hey guys, quick question.

Can you bring envelopes and letters onto a plane as carry on? Only reason I'm asking is because there was that terrorist scare a long while ago where the terrorists used letters to pass on Anthrax.

Thanks Pit
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
I expect so. I took a sketchbook on a plane as carry on baggage. That's why they have all the luggage and shoe scanning and metal detecting and sniffer dogs at the airports.

I thought this thread was going to be about the Carry On films lol
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Will they be curious at all? It's sealed and all that. It's a flight from Canada to the States BTW
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
Quote by esther_mouse
I thought this thread was going to be about the Carry On films lol

my thoughts exactly when i read the title
I thought it would be about the Carry On films too. Alas not, and I am afraid that even if it was about that, I would be just as unhlepful as I'm being now, when it isn't about them.
nah dude i definetly can bring envelopes onboard
All Shall Perish, ABRB, Behemoth, Belay My Last, TBDM, Born Of Osiris, Carnifex, Despised Icon, I Declare War, Impending Doom, Odious Mortem, Salt The Wound, Suicide Silence, WhiteChapel
Quote by Snyde_Platypus
Will they be curious at all? It's sealed and all that. It's a flight from Canada to the States BTW

They probably won't be curious.
Unless you wear a big false beard and run through the terminal yelling "ALLAH ACKBAR!"
Quote by MightyAl
They probably won't be curious.
Unless you wear a big false beard and run through the terminal yelling "ALLAH ACKBAR!"

"It's a trap!"
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.