A couple of questions. First of all have you guys named your guitar and if so what do you call it? I was curious as my housemate gives everything silly names (especially his guitars) and i decided maybe i should name mine.
The problem with that is that iam not feeling very creative today and was struggling to think of any decent names so please could you guys suggest any decent names for a guitar?
Name it Devastatin' Dave

(I know I've used this pic several times, I love it too much)

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
That is a quality pic mr la fritz

and silly rabbit i have seen that someone had mentioned what people call their guitars but it doesnt help me get suggestions of what to call mine.
I named mine Frostbite lol My friends and I all named our instruments after medical conditions that can cause a person to turn that color. Maybe you should try that.
ive never named any of my guitars. i got a new bong last night and named it Captain James T. Kirk, if thats somewhat related.
Marx, Daron and Weather.

Whatever means something to you.
Gear.

Ibanez Iceman IC400.

And Daron Malakians custom triangle pick.

Thats all you need to know.
Quote by soBLINKad
ive never named any of my guitars. i got a new bong last night and named it Captain James T. Kirk, if thats somewhat related.

Haha nice. I named my piece the DOG... Doctor of Ganj.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Name it Devastatin' Dave

(I know I've used this pic several times, I love it too much)

Naming an instrument isn't something to rush. It took me a year and a half to name my bassoon. One day the name just popped into my head, and it fit perfectly. I still haven't named my guitars, but I've had my current two for less than a year. No rush, you'll know when you get it right.
Exploder. Cause its an explorer.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Give it a name taht will echo its awesome down the ages, like Nickelback.

Wait, that's not right....
My Explorer's named Molly and my Les Paul is Paulie.

I do suggest you name yours Devastatin' Dave, because that's amazing.
Haha. the scarlett one is funny.
Lockedandlogan your name is pretty funny2. i dont think naming it after a disease is the best thing though. haha

Its a black epiphone les paul. i should have mentioned that before.

EDIT: hahaha whammy bar wally!!!
i own a britany a brandie and a roxanne
SKY BLUE TEAM OWNS ALL (If we still exsited)
Quote by Baggie23
Haha. the scarlett one is funny.
Lockedandlogan your name is pretty funny2. i dont think naming it after a disease is the best thing though. haha

Its a black epiphone les paul. i should have mentioned that before.

EDIT: hahaha whammy bar wally!!!

I appreciate your honesty. But I don't think there is any better name than Asphyxiation for a blue guitar.
Quote by lockedandlogan
I appreciate your honesty. But I don't think there is any better name than Asphyxiation for a blue guitar.

haha i couldnt agree more
I named my squier strat Gimpy
Quote by Sicko 21X7
tremelo the brown note until she caves