Right now i use the me50 with my Ibanez toneblaster and it does pretty well, then again, this one is a solid state

I know you're full of wisdom so I ask:
Is using a BossMe50 with a Laney GH100 a bad idea?

I've heard that multi fx pedals screw the sound of tube amps, I'm getting a Laney for christmas and I can't afford a lot of single pedals right now, but will i be ok with that?

I play blues and teh metulz btw

ceci n'est pas un guitariste.
I run a multi-effects box (Digitech Gnx3) through a hybrid amp (Randall Rg75), and it sounds a fine, there is just constantly some normal hum from the tubes, whereas a solid state makes no noise.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
It will work just fine. you MIGHT have to run it through the effects loop, but i ran an ME-50 through my hotrod deluxe and it sounded great. unfortunately, ive found that the ME-50 was a bit overwhelming for me so now i'm selling it for some fulltone pedal .

but yea, you'll definitely be fine. it will be a lot of fun and hep you decide what individual pedals you'll like.
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional