OK, im stuck between these two pedals. I've had bad experiences with pedals or gear that try to cover more than one thing, so i'm a little wary of the Fulldrive's multiple modes, but is it basically comparable to the OCD in quality and tone? Ignore price.

Thanks

Sam
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
fulldrive is a dist/fuzz if im right and the OCD is a really good OD, but designed for making a really sweet and high quality crunch channel using the clean channel and not so much for boosting a dirty channel
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
Quote by Varkunus
fulldrive is a dist/fuzz if im right and the OCD is a really good OD, but designed for making a really sweet and high quality crunch channel using the clean channel and not so much for boosting a dirty channel

no, they are both overdrive pedals. in fact, the fulldrive has a clean boost setting
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
really? cus i use mine as a clean boost with tiny bit of gain and its sounds pretty ****ing good
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
Quote by minibrowny
Ultimate OD thread?

BRILLIANT!!!
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional