are there any high street shops thta sell etnies trainers? I can only find them online... BTW, Im in the midlands, UK.
Quote by Greenie_777
Skate shops probably do.

Yeah, I know, but I don't know any... (I used to be like a sorta half chav, not tracksuits, but adidas tops jeans reebok trainers etc....)
just order from Routeone.co.uk
or Schuh.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Poser, go skate 4 real.

Jk, but I'm still with my mind at all the whiners who care about guitar posers, since half of them probably do stuff which is also seen as posing in other things in life.

On topic:
Just go to a skate store, loads there.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
There isn't really any big chain skate stores. There is most likely a local shop and that is your best bet. Just ask at a skate park or something if you dont know of any.
Quote by Greenie_777
There isn't really any big chain skate stores. There is most likely a local shop and that is your best bet. Just ask at a skate park or something if you dont know of any.

Or order online.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Internet.. its easier
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Use the internet but make sure you can change them if they turn out to fit wrong or something.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Hey, what part of the midlands you in?
Quote by GrungeJunkie
Angry Squirrel is Angry!!!

Quote by Joe-Fish
Pain in the ass. We got 6 inches last friday. We got another 8 inches today. We're supposed to get 10 more inches by christmas.

Why are shoes made so complicated?

Seriously, do you want to know what type of shoes mine are? They're brown ones. That's all you need to know.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Also, TKMax has some good ones for cheap.
Quote by GrungeJunkie
Angry Squirrel is Angry!!!

Quote by Joe-Fish
Pain in the ass. We got 6 inches last friday. We got another 8 inches today. We're supposed to get 10 more inches by christmas.