What are the most beautiful sounding orchestral tracks from your favorite video games?

virtually anything on Legend of Zelda, or that secure place theme on Resident Evil 4
I ain't racist, but fuck black people! - Michael Richards

Nigga please - Al Sharpton

Nigga please - Me
i dont think this is the right forum..

Edit: i dont play video games so i can help you
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
Just about anything from Final Fantasy, especially 7, 8, 9 and 10. "The Extreme" from FF8 is a particular favourite of mine right now.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Finally fantasy 3 as well.

Megaman x was awesome too, and so way x4
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
medal of honor.
Quote by entity0009
I once death-metal growled at my mother. Her response was

GENERAL of the ESP Army! I want YOU to Join NOW!
one winged angel from FF7. in fact, everything from FF7 is awesome. in fact, further than that pretty much all music from all the final fantasy games is quite good. DragonQuest always had really good music too.
I'd say the intro to Kingdom Hearts is pretty neat. I like the Gregorian chants from Halo 1 too. Uhh, I can't think of any more but the Zelda stuff is probably the best.
ZeldaZeldaZeldaZe
ldaZeldaZeldaZeldaZeldaZeld
aZeldaZeldaZeldaZeldaZ
eldaZeldaZeldaZeldaZeldaZeld
aZeldaZeldaZeldaZ
eldaZeldaZeldaZeldaZelda
ZeldaZeldaZel
daZeldaZeldaZeldaZeldaZeldaZelda
Well most people are probably nostalgic related to it so it's personal choice. But the Final fantasy series has good compositions on it's own.

But for a personal decision: Secret Of mana & secret of evermore. (2 old snes rpg's when my life was still careless and easy )

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
FF7 - One Winged Angel
MGS 1, 2 or 3 - Theme
Halo 1 - The Easter Egg music on Assault On The Control Room (from an earlier Bungie game but can't remember what. Someone please tell me)
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
There is nothing, NOTHING! that beats the metal gear music, Harry Gregson-Williams is a genius and nothing can beat his MGS Game-score! NOTHING!!
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
I really liked the soundtrack/score in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

I have to say that I like that soundtrack as well

But, this should be in Bands & Artists (probably under the "other" category, I suppose). Make sure there isn't some massive thread there on video game music if you're going to make a new thread.

*Closed*
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out