Just yesterday I had the pleasure of getting high speed internet, after being on dialup for the past year.

Well, I go to try out my xbox and am able to connect, I then go to join a game and it says there is nobody playing the game. I couldn't join anybody else's games even my friends.

I then tried a game on my computer and the exact same thing happened. Everything is connected wirelessly to a router, one of my friends who's pretty good with computers said it's is probably the router blocking things. I have no idea how to change anything though to get my stuff up and working.

So does anybody know what I could do to solve my problem?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Rub it lovingly.

Seriously though, I don't know.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Rub it lovingly.

Seriously though, I don't know.

I already tried that

It's not loving me back.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Poke it with a stick of some description. Generally works for me. You might have a program on your computer blocking access, I don't know either really. Contact your ISP?
for the pc games, maybe try some port forwarding. are you definitely getting a connection to xbox live?
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Try Technical support (or whatever)

If not rub it with your floppydick
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
some kind of firewall i guess.

i could look into it further, but theres nothing i could find that you couldnt. start researching!

i would suggest turning off all security things, on your router, internet, everything, ever.
then try.

or find the option where you choose what to block etc, and allow the x360 to connect.
Quote by ginjaninja
some kind of firewall i guess.

i could look into it further, but theres nothing i could find that you couldnt. start researching!

i would suggest turning off all security things, on your router, internet, everything, ever.
then try.

or find the option where you choose what to block etc, and allow the x360 to connect.

Where could I go to change my settings for this..? I've really no idea how to do any of this, I'll probably end up phoning, but was hoping it would be a quick simple fix.

I do not know how to set ports
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by bladeguy4543

I can connect to xbox live though, I can talk to my friends, I just can't find games or connect to anyone's games..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick