Page 1 of 2
in my school there are quite a few "gangs". some wont bother other people and will do their own thing which i think is right. but other gangs are just plain ignorant of everyone else not in their group e.g. people who dont smoke,do drugs,get pissed on a regular basis and harass everyone else.
some people might say i am part of a gang. i dont agree, sure i hang around with a big group of people. but we all joke around and stuff like that and dont do anything stupid. we are pretty much not "cool kids" or "rejects" but pretty average people. we dont go and steal the younger kids football and try to start fights with them. we leave them to do what they want as long as it doesnt piss us off majorly. to put it bluntly its like "if you dont **** with us then we wont **** with you".
there are 2 gangs of year 11 smokers/chavs who hate each other. 1 gang is all the guys who will beat you up if you look at them. the other is the guys who try to act like the real tough guys but have pissed off the tough guys in doing this.
today my group of friends were playing football down the far end of the field. this area is near the bus stop were the "gang of wannabes" hang out for a fag. so one of this gang takes the ball and runs off to the gang of 15 friends and thinks he is hard. then one of my friends went and got the ball off him and all 15 of them couldnt get the ball of him or even touch him. when my friends were walking off the gang were all stood there in a group watching and trying to look menacing.
soo chances are they will try to start a fight tomorrow. normally i will rise above insults but if they try anything tomorrow there will be no holding back... that is unless no one else in my group of friends bothers. i know that there are at least 5 who would get involved. one of them has an older brother in year 11 and he would get involved.

soo...anyone else have to deal with stuff like this?
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
Grow a pair
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
Grow a pair

already have.

Quote by _bacon_

Quote by WARLOCK123
already have.

Show a pair
Quote by Kumanji

Quote by JDawg
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
Sorry but gangs in school are just crap. Immature little wanks who are gonna grow up to be nothing and rot in a jail cell. Yay for society........

this
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
Show a pair

to you...no

Quote by _bacon_

i dont have gangs in my school so i cnt help u, but if u wanna start something nd these kids r tougher than u just bring like a bat or something for self protection haha
Quote by rrskater007
i dont have gangs in my school so i cnt help u, but if u wanna start something nd these kids r tougher than u just bring like a bat or something for self protection haha

Then your no better than the wanks. What you do is catch them of guard and challenge them to scrabble. Your bound to win cause they can only spell 'Ho's n Bitch's'.
Wait, they took your ball which your friends quikcly reclaimed and then they looked at you?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
Then your no better than the wanks. What you do is catch them of guard and challenge them to scrabble. Your bound to win cause they can only spell 'Ho's n Bitch's'.

lol.

seriously. i dont have a problem with violence if they start the fight. chances are if they get beaten they will learn not to **** around with people

Quote by _bacon_

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Why does he need to?

Because nudity solves all problems

This is probaly gonna get sig'd
Quote by Kumanji

Quote by JDawg
You know what happend in Virginia Tech High school right ?

That's a perfect way to solve it.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by CTFOD
Wait, they took your ball which your friends quikcly reclaimed and then they looked at you?

no they stood around in a group. and i dont know how to describe this but they were staring for the best part of 15 mins before the bell went and we had to go in for lessons. but they had a look about them of trying to be tough and trying to pluck up courage to start a fight

Quote by _bacon_

Quote by WARLOCK123
no they stood around in a group. and i dont know how to describe this but they were staring for the best part of 15 mins before the bell went and we had to go in for lessons. but they had a look about them of trying to be tough and trying to pluck up courage to start a fight

Yeah i know what you mean. Give ya evils while tutting like chickens saying 'Wat u lokin at blud! *tut* *tut*'
i love it when the cliques in my school try to harass me about my musical taste and ability. my taste is my own, and if they can't accept that, then i take comfort in knowing that i am at least more mature than them. and, for the ones who start fistfights with me, they usually don't last long.

i don't start these fights, i just finish them.
Quote by Hypnotisation
Grow up. Then ignore.

thats east with a few knives in your face. a fight is the one thing i try to avoid, but it's satisfying when they lose. and you don't get bothered for a little while more.
Quote by WARLOCK123
to you...no

Aww I was getting ready to see teh good stuff
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
i awas in a gang in highschool, we used to rob stagecoaches, it was awesome.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I go to a school where there are real gangs such as the Bloods and the Crips.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

well since they're a bunch of wankers who think that smoking a fag is cool, then they probably wont sport any knives with them so it'll be a fair fight. Or they'll chicken out. I suggest you really only defend yourself. They'll insult you a lot etc. but as longs as you don't throw the first punch it's all in the green. Try not to hurt anyone seriously.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
cops and robbers *pew pew*
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
when i was in year 7 my school used have gangs like this.. well the smokers ruled the school.. and i liked that cos everyone new there place.. now (me being in year12) the kids are utter dicks, with no respect.. but u cant put them in there place because the teachers will go mad..

but at the end of year 11, when we didnt care anymore.. we just went after anyone who stepped out of line. these guys from year 9 were being dicks.. so we said "you know what i cant be arsed with this shit" and chased after them and kicked it out of them.. luckily i'm a weak bastard so didnt hurt anyone properly, and didnt get kicked out before exams

morale of the story: I'm shit at telling stories, but dont fight.. violence doesnt solve anything because u'll just get in trouble.. whats the benefit of that? (other than beating the shit out of some dickhead)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by rrskater007

Yes bring a bat into school and assault them .

Numbnuts.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
Works in America

If you replace the word "Bat" with "Rifle" and "Assault" with "Murder"
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by G-loony
You know what happend in Virginia Tech High school right ?

That's a perfect way to solve it.

Virgina Tech is a university...

TS, don't start anything with them, especially not at school, let them start something with your group, then do something about it, in the meantime try not to take yourself so seriously.
well yeah that would'nt work now you say so...

chainsaw slaughtery's are more fun.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
lol school gangs,

"We are so hXc for acting like dicks"

Glad im not in school any more

Still not wishing i was back like everyone told me
Page 1 of 2