Danelectro DJ22 Black Liquorice Beyond Metal Pedal

Just found this bad boy. I haven't used it for so long i forgot about it.

Anyone interested?

Quote by info
It drops you down an octave and adds a raging distortion. The combined effect will get their attention.

Construction - This is a tough little moulded black plastic case. The small size of the unit dictates the small size of the knobs. A chunky plastic sleeve (not illustrated) can be fitted over the top half of the unit to protect the knobs from being stepped on on-stage, this would normally be removed for home or studio use.

Ins and Outs - Standard jack in and jack out.

Power - One 9 volt battery or optional dc power transformer.

Controls - Level knob and Bass knob with a micro-switch to turn the octave on and off. There's a red LED to indicate the unit is engaged (but you're going to notice when it's on, believe me) and a discreet circular footswitch to knock the thing in and out of line.
UG's CHAV?

Providing Epilepsy to the masses.

Quote by Jakeylee111
^ I thought you'd been permabanned or given an ASBO or something...

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

I'm interested. What kind of condition and how much are you wanting for it?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
It's in great condition. It's dusty that's about it. Only used for bedroom playing so no scuffs or marks or anything. Make me a reasonable offer.
UG's CHAV?

Quote by Jakeylee111

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

Oh and they cost £34 brand new on GAK.
UG's CHAV?

Quote by Jakeylee111

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

43 dollars brand new, 33 on Ebay.........Hmmm. I'm assuming you're in England? I have no clue what shipping would be.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo