Page 1 of 2
ok,i have no idea if this has been done before,but this is the official rant thread,im tired of people getting pissed off and ranting on and on about it in the pit,so,why not make a rant thread
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by ShaunDiel
I HATE ALL THESE THREADS ABOUT RANTS.
/rant.

Damn you I was gonna say the exact same thing, asshole!
/Rant.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I'm for this idea

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

That works. Have I ever mentionned how much I hate B.C. Rich? Stupid guitars that sound like garbage, with stupid, ugly and uncomfortable shapes? Or Zakk Wylde? The most overrated guitarist ever that does nothing but pinch harmonics!!!
UG's AC/DC Lover
I HATE U ALL! damn u
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
RANTING MAKES ME ANGRY!!! eeeeeeee.
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama
Quote by saitenslayer
ok,i have no idea if this has been done before,but this is the official rant thread,im tired of people getting pissed off and ranting on and on about it in the pit,so,why not make a rant thread

Oh the irony...
Why doesn't anyone ever want to look up "kittens" on Encyclopedia Dramatica!? They all think it's some horrible thing for some reason!

/rant
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
I hate sobriety. Its so overrated. I mean, who in their right state of mind....
What would you do...?

He treats objects like women, man.
Quote by shameonthenight
Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama

sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Ah, the people who look down on you because you smoke some weed when they drink themselves to near-death and suffer horribly the next day trying to recall the events of the night before, only to realise they humped a whale/witch/whale witch...

Not so much a rant, just an observation.
Quote by silent caution
sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks

im gonna have to disagree
not to say hes perfect, but i dont have any reason to dislike him
Quote by Chen-min
Ah, the people who look down on you because you smoke some weed when they drink themselves to near-death and suffer horribly the next day trying to recall the events of the night before, only to realise they humped a whale/witch/whale witch...

Not so much a rant, just an observation.

My last gf was like that and when i'd say alcohol is worse for you than green... all she could say was "I dont want to talk about it."

Ha!
What would you do...?

He treats objects like women, man.
Quote by Athetosis
Why doesn't anyone ever want to look up "kittens" on Encyclopedia Dramatica!? They all think it's some horrible thing for some reason!

/rant

this.
Quote by Athetosis

/rant

youre a horrible person for that
Quote by shameonthenight
youre a horrible person for that

Looks like someone looked it up
My rant is on anti - pot crusaders. You guys need to shut the **** up, it's never killed a person in the history of time and some people use it as medicine, why is it still illigal? aspirin kills over 2000 people every year and for some reason I can go down to walmart and buy that at any age.
I'm ranting because it feels like my GF never treats me with any of the common courtesies that i give her, things like being polite mainly, or listening to her side of things as well as mine. Apparently I stressed her out tonight but I don't really get how that's possible cos it feels like she never listens to a single ****ing word i say 99% of the time.

/rant
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
isn't it against The Pit rules to rant in the first place?
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
[quote="'']I'm drunk and haven't had a real passionate kiss or sex in over 4 months

Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by silent caution

No u.

/rant.
I had an idea to this thread a while ago but decided not to for some reason

Rant: I written a long rant that took 60 minutes to write but since no one cares, long story short: I loss all respect for all girls around where I live.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

dont ya hate when the pancakes steal all your syrup ...fukin pisses me off
I SAW YOUR MOMMY AND YOUR MOMMYS DEAD
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I had an idea to this thread a while ago but decided not to for some reason

Rant: I written a long rant that took 60 minutes to write but since no one cares, long story short: I loss all respect for all girls around where I live.

C'mon, you can atleast give us a shorter version. Show us some anger!

So here goes.

Mike, you stupid piece of shit, I swear if you do ANYTHING to hurt Nerissa I'm going to break every ****ing bone in your body. And don't think I'm calling 911 to help your stupid ass out either.
You treat your friends like shit, most of all my ex, even when I was going out with her. Why don't you realize that Anne doesn't need your goddamn bullshit, because it's honestly getting old. Just beat her down to make yourself feel a little better, what a great ****ing friend you are, really. She would be so much better off right now if it wasn't for you and your drama.
Go take your pot and smoke it somewhere else you stupid ass ****, and pretend you're in happy land. Just get the **** away from people I care about, mother****er.

That felt good.
Quote by Adrock1795
When you take a crap do you clean your ass siting down or standing?
Quote by Garret.
upside down
Quote by x_thurston_x
You're working for the government aren't you?
Quote by SkyValley
I don't have an ass.

I MISS ThE GOD DAMN OFFICE
EVERY FUC-KING THURSDAY
I LOOK FORWARD TO IT ALL WEEK
AND ALL DAY THURSDAY I THINK ABOUT HOW FUNNY THE NEW EPISODE WIL LBE
WHEN 900 ROLLS AROUND MY MIND GOES F-UCKING bLANK
AND I FORGET TO WATCH IT
THEN AT 930 I REALIZE IT
IVE MISSED IT FOR 3 GOD DAMN WEEKS F-UCK!!
Quote by Athetosis

/rant

I'm curious; what is the article about? Is it just a bunch of gore or something?
Quote by silent caution

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Page 1 of 2