Hey,

i was browsing youtube and i came across a guy called Brad Mehldau and his cover of Paranoid Android by Radiohead and i was wondering if this video is the one that appears on his album Largo, cause i'm a huge fan of "piano jazz" like Herbie Hancock, Bill Evans and Vince Guaraldi etc. and his music really appeals to me and i would quite like to get it.

Heres the link: http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=qWkOxYKNZOs

If any of you have it and can tell me i would greatly appreciate it!

Cheers!
Not only should you check out Brad Mehldau, you should also check out the Esbjörn Svensson Trio (E.S.T.), Avishai Cohen Trio, Michel Petrucciani, Keith Jarrett...

There are tons more, really, but I guarantee you you'll like those.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
This version isn't the one from Largo, but the one from Deregulating Jazz. Anyhow, he's amazing either way.

I'd add the Bad Plus to the groups Resi mentioned above as well.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Check out Brad's Places album. Such intimate playing, also his stuff with Pat Metheny is fantastic.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
All the stuff I've heard from Brad is top notch, but I'd definitely recommend the 'Day is done' album.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
17 month bump!

I bought his new album in London yesterday, after hearing lots of it on Radio 3, my word, it is absolutely fantastic. I can't recommend it enough, his compositions for strings are gorgeous.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too