This is a fairly new piece that I wrote for our band. I didn't really know what genre to put it as, but I think Indie best describes it.

You can also leave a crit for my other posted song, Candid Camera. Or just have a listen, I'm quite proud of that one. It's a pretty heavy tune with lots of cool, fun lead parts and a bitchin' solo. It's pretty experimental during the bridges but I'd put it more in the progressive genre.
Candid Camera [GP5] will C4C

Well here's Third Story Window. Enjoy! C4C as always.
Attachments:
another new complete.zip
-Epi LP Ultra
-Mashall MG100HDFX half-stack
-Tama Imperialstar
-Epi "Hater-Slayer"
-Fender Ultimate Chorus
-Fender US Strat
-'51 Fender Pro-Amp Model 5A5 TV Front (sexy beast)
-Wechter Pathfinder A/E
-Washburn D-10SB
Its really nice, but something about it seems a bit samey. It would be brilliant if you added vocals to it.
8/10.

If I had any finished peices for you to crit, I'd ask you to, but until then, write more stuffs.
Thanks for the crit. Yes, i do have vocals for it, but did not transcribe them into the song (laziness is a bi-atch). I have many more completed songs, but have reached the 2 per week limit so expect some more next week!

Check out Candid Camera, you'll like that one.
-Epi LP Ultra
-Mashall MG100HDFX half-stack
-Tama Imperialstar
-Epi "Hater-Slayer"
-Fender Ultimate Chorus
-Fender US Strat
-'51 Fender Pro-Amp Model 5A5 TV Front (sexy beast)
-Wechter Pathfinder A/E
-Washburn D-10SB
really like it, sounds kinda the Coral.

I think admittedly it is a bit repeatative (the irony after my song i know). Vocals would greatly improve this song I think because with out, you can't see where the song is going. It feels like its going on for the sake of it. Where as like, with vocals I'm sure it would be a lot more...understandable you know?

Awesome song tho. LOVE the main riff. Good work. Start and record it.

8/10

I'd love you to check out this one

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=971355

my first song I ever wrote and I'm really proud of it.
I don't listen to this kind of music so keep that in mind.

Wow this is definitely not my kind of music but this was really good. The song had great guitar work, which is all to absent in this kind of music(at least to me). Song sounded really full, loud bass, decent drums(could be better) , and this allowed it to create a really strong atmosphere.

I would change Track 1 a bit so it can get out of the straight 8th note chord patterns, they were good chord choices but it kinda gets old. Also the song could be longer throw in another chorus, or solo, or breakdown, or something just to make it longer.

Next time export a midi, and if you do use jazz guitar because clean electrics sound awful in midi.

C4C : Golgotha Summoning
I dont listen to this type of music, but, none the less, it was a catchy tune, ill crit it down part by part

Intro- It was a strokes type of feel to the song, cool
Verse- I can totally visualize to the verse, i see this as a awesome verse, even if its not to complicated

Chorus-Is good, but i dont like the high notes, sorry. Starting bar 36 to the end of the chorus it was good.

The Bridge was good, awesome transition into it.

Outro-It wasnt as good of an outro as i visualized for this type of song,

Good song, overall? 7/10

Not as good as Candid Camera

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1000059
Poop.

Yes, poop.