Hey, I'm a bassist in a newly formed band. I guess you could say we play alt rock, probably most comparable to Incubus in style. Anyway, nothing materialized right away for a band name so our singer came up with Post Paradise, which is what we're using now. I don't think it's bad, but I wanted to see what others think (yet to play a gig). What do you think, good? Bad?
it's not bad. i don't love it, but i think its fine
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

It's aight. It's so hard to find a band name that fits. If you find a better name, then just change it.
better then one in the cities where i live who call themselves "soviet communism" my band is even called .08 (point.08 or whatever) and I hate it... but am just going to use it till it comes time we have to change it.
hmmm i like it its better than ours but ours is hwy. 65 which is meaningful to us because we have all grew up and hung out all of our lives either on or around hwy. 65. Most of the time we would sit off on a dirt road and listen to music at first then as we got older actually playing music
I think it's good enough.

Tbh, the importance of band names are overrated, there are loads of great bands with shit names. After a while you start to not to notice them, it's just "there", you don't think about what it means.
Quote by sam i am
I think it's good enough.

Tbh, the importance of band names are overrated, there are loads of great bands with shit names. After a while you start to not to notice them, it's just "there", you don't think about what it means.

Let's be honest.
The Beatles is a pretty awful name.
Queen isn't great.
Van Halen, Santana... No creativity. Names wise, anyway >.>
Def Leppard? Deaf Leopard?
I could go on for ages. Point is, band names don't matter.

Although you won't have much chance of being on the charts if you're called Shitface. Be reasonable.
lol to van halen and santana. True no creativity - but I think the point of those are to give credit to main person in the group... such as jimi hendrix did
well if your playing alt, one of those wierd complainiative annoying band names will be perfect.

Post Paradise gets a thumbs up
Powerb*stard??? All one word mind. However being a Manowar tribute band might aid this name
i think you should call it The ONLY Band Name Thread!!! that would totally rock bro! everyone would be like "their so cool!!!11!!one!!!"
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?