Can someone take a crack at tabbing this bad boy? The intro is posted but seems to be missing a few things.

I checked around this site and a few others with no luck.

Thanks for the help,

~ST
I just tabbed the main riff on guitar pro, do you have guitar pro?

There is a video on youtube of him playing the solo. I think there are two guitars playing this riff; one plays low and the other plays it a little higher.
Well here, I just tabbed the Intro for ya, it's in standard and I think its pretty close. Maybe someone else can add to it....

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------7----------------------7----------------6-----6-----------------------|
A|------6----6--4/6---------6-----6----4/6------6-----6-----------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------4-----4-----------------------|

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------7----------------------7-----------------------6----7---8------|
A|------6-----6--4/6---------6-----6-----4/6-----------6----7---8------|
E|-------------------------------------------------0-0-0--4----5---6------|

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------7---------------------7-----------7~------6---6---------------|
A|------6-----6--4/6--------6-----6---4-------------6---6---------------|
E|------------------------------------------------------4---4---------------|

e|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|-----------9-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|------8---7----8-----6h6p6-----------------8--7--------------6--5---2---6-----|
A|------6---------6-----4h8p4-----------------8--7--------------6--5---2---6-----|
E|----------------------------------0-0-0-0-----6--5--0-0-0-0--4--7---0---4-----|
If anyone is still interested I got them to post the git pro version on the site, if anyone can add to it it would be appreciated, thanks
Quote by Ptone
If anyone is still interested I got them to post the git pro version on the site, if anyone can add to it it would be appreciated, thanks

Thanks so much. I will take a look at it this evening. I do have GP5.

~ST