into

newer, discernible, magenta moods;

loving, you see,

to be loving you.

"She is a maaaaverick," i coo.

but, then her elbow -

"now, now," she says,

"don't be rude."
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
^ I think the maverick line just ****ing sets up the humor in the final bits.

I mirror his opinion, ottobaby, except I have no complaints about the maverick.

The end is just ****ing gold.

I love your twists.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Hahahaha. This made me laugh. Well, no, not the first bit. Your flow is impeccable. I feel really dumb for commenting all the time when I have nothing constructive to say. I guess one thing could be that you have a whole array of images, and they could have more feeling attached rather than just being pushed together

But ah, no, they work really well together, so I don't even care. This would sound so good outloud. I feel like it should flow off tongues.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

This, sir, was beautiful. It flowed like a majestic river and took the reader along, gently pushing them towards the end. I loved how this went from serious to quite silly. Well done, thoroughly enjoyed this
thank you guys for the kind words.
it really means alot.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
yeah, i remember being a fan of your stuff in the past, and this is no exception. makes reading some of this stuff on this site worth while when you come across a piece like this. the ending was descent, but i would like to see this with out any quotes to keep that 'old fashion' appeal to it, but that doesn't mean that how it is now is bad.
Quote by streetcarp19
yeah, i remember being a fan of your stuff in the past
thanks man, that's a two-way street.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
I don't actually understand this. I feel a little embarrased. Normally I can derive one or two opulent ideas and philosophies from your stuff, particular your older work. But this, I struggled. Maybe it was the disconnection of the lines that prevented me from really digging into it. Maybe its something else less recognizable.
I did enjoy your tender wording and I think this is a nice alteration of feel from your recent pieces, but I just couldn't grasp it.
I'm sorry, mate.