man, i'm not sure how to crit this, since you did it very well, and stuff.
I guess my complaint is that the guitars aren't very defined in the mix vs some of your other songs, like redneck. In redneck the guitar is very clear, etc.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
man, i'm not sure how to crit this, since you did it very well, and stuff.
I guess my complaint is that the guitars aren't very defined in the mix vs some of your other songs, like redneck. In redneck the guitar is very clear, etc.

I appreciate the listen and crit. Thanks. I tried some compression on the guitars this time and I think that's what you hear. I agree it's better w/o.
Quote by Megaman8411
you still have the best metal voice I have heard by home recorders. Guitars are great.

Hey great to hear from you bro. Where've you been??
10/10

everything is great
Quote by EbEar
oh and yao151 i love the fact that you as a fan of metallica and slayer likes John Frusciante, i wish more people around here had an open mind like that

see...
I'm not narrow minded

just narrow dicked
Quote by Supercharged350
Hey great to hear from you bro. Where've you been??

I have been busy with school and stuff. Hope you and your wife are doing good as well. We should do another collab sometime, maybe some testament hehe.
You should try covering Slipknots - Before I forget .. i love that song!
Quote by Megaman8411
I have been busy with school and stuff. Hope you and your wife are doing good as well. We should do another collab sometime, maybe some testament hehe.
You should try covering Slipknots - Before I forget .. i love that song!

Right on man, we're about due for a colab together. I may give "Before I Forget" a shot...