I just need a good cheap capo(no more than $15-20) that works for 6 string acoustic and electric guitars.

Also was looking at getting a ring slide, whats a good cheap one of those as well?
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Try a Paige. Personally, I like em better than the Kysers.
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Planet Waves NS, $15 and works perfectly.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I have the adjustable Planet Waves capo, and i would have to say it works pretty darn well...
thanks everybody
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by sxymnky777
rubberband+pencil

don' t do this please....

i have a kyser quick change, they are alright, if you don't position it just right though it causes your higher gauge strings to go a little sharp. G7th is good but cost about 40 bucks. personally i don't like dunlop, its just awkward to put on the guitar. shubbs are nice but takes a while to put on and off and such. i would just go with a kyser quick change, pretty good, but yea...