hey peoples i have a really sad problem with my computer. pretty much every time i put a cd i bought on itunes or windows media player, the songs get all skippy and crackley and staticy. does anyone know whats going on or how to prevent this, other than downloading or using itunes store? thanks.....
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
Laser in the disctray? The speakers perhaps?
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Cd scratched? play them in your stereo then see waht happenes
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
it sounds the same through my ipod and they are just fine in my stereo. idk, maybe i just have a retarted computer...
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
What are the CD's? Maybe they have that copyright protection that won't allow you to rip the music from the CD without it sounding horrid. If I remember correctly, Velvet Revolver did this to one of their releases (maybe more?) and my friend was pissed because he couldn't put it on his iPod.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Last edited by Sabbath89 at Nov 6, 2008,
It could be a failing CD drive, replace it with a new DVD/CD drive and it should fix the problem...these drives are cheap now, you can get one for around $20 from newegg.

Also there's a computer thread, see the pinned post at the top of the board...

edit
Wait...buying a CD over the internet...? you mean the album?
the actual CD can only be shipped to your house. IF you are going though downloads than you are buying the album, not the CD...
Explain a little more in detail.

If you are working with actual CDs and ripping them into the computer you have a hardware issue most likely. If you are only getting playback problems it could be some type of codec or software problem.
Last edited by moody07747 at Nov 6, 2008,
I can surely say it's your ears that went berserk. too much aural fap?

jk... srsly, read the posts above. +1 to everyone of them.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!