Just trying to get an idea of how many people still listen to industrial tunes...

and particularly if anyone in south/western Ontario Canada does?
It'll come back in a few years. But it feels pretty dead right now
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
yeah its hiding right now but will make a comeback

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
I think industrial never got the true respect it deserves. It emerged for a very brief time in the early nineties, even though it has been around since the early eighties (as far as I know of). Then, it mysteriously went back underground. In any case, I still listen to and follow a lot of the bands: KMFDM, Skinny Puppy, Ministry, Pig, etc. [R.I.P. Godflesh... long live Jesu.]
what about rammstein they are famous and marilyn manson (although his last album wasn't idustrial.)....what 'bout them?
Industrial music is really hard to make. You need talent for that
I guess it did go away because although I still listen to Industrail music I only listen to it from the late 80s early 90s.

But Nine Inch Nails released some new stuff recently which wasn't really industrial, and some may say they were enver industrial to begin with.

Actually there are probably lots of industrial band everywhere, just look at the bands shamlessly promoting themselves on Wikipedia the online encyclopedia that anyone can edit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Music#See_also
Industrial metal still exists. I listen to industrial metal. Nine inch nails is well known and is my favorite industrial band for sure. The first industrial band i heard was rammstein but it was nine inch nails that got me interested in industrial. Some industrial metal bands are somewhat well known, the more successful ones at least such as nine inch nails, marilyn manson, and rammstein. But alot of the lesser ones arent such as static-x, ministry, KMFDM, and skinny puppy.
You gearheads might wanna check out some hard drum n bass, like technical itch, current value, or panacea. Doesn't really sound as much like industrial as it has the same kind of feel to it. If that makes sense.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
industrial hardcore (the EDM genre) is still alive and kicking
from daylight...
...into darkness
has no one heard of Caberet Voltaire, Velvet Acid Christ, or Choronzon.