The Westbro Baptist Church is showing up at the funeral of Obamas grandmother

Page 1 of 5
These people have no respect for anybody.

WBC to picket the funeral of Madelyn
Payne Dunham, - pursuant to the
picketing laws of Hawaii or Kansas or,
etc., wherever burial occurs, - in
religious protest and warning to the
living; to wit: "Prepare to meet thy God."
Amos 4:11.
Yes. Dying time is truth time, and reflection time,
and time for meditating on the weighty issues of
life: getting right with God, life, death, Heaven, Hell,
sin, righteousness, judgment to come, etc. Obama
says his grandmother Dunham raised him, and,
her "influence on his manner and the way he
viewed the world was substantial." If so, then she
has much to answer for as she stands before the
Lord. Obama says he will use the White House as
a Bully Pulpit to advance the cause of murdering
more babies and same-sex marriage. "God hath
appointed a day, in the which He will judge the
world in righteousness by Christ." Acts 17:31.
"And shall not God avenge his own
elect, which cry to him day and night?"
Luke 18 :7.
"For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will
recompence, saith the Lord. It is afearful thing to fall into the hands of
the living God.." Reb. 10:30,31.

discuss?
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Secret Service is going to have a field day.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
They're free to do so, those dickholes.

I wish the ignorant white-trash would plot to assassinate them.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
We know the Westboro Baptist Church are a bunch of soulless Christfags who are basically the Al Qaeda of Christianity.

No, they don't have respect for anyone but themselves. Maybe not even themselves.

/discussion
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Who wants to join me in murdering them? Rights be damned, I will ****ING MURDER these prickhole douschebag mother****er **** sucking ass****s!

...all due respect.
**** them, thats really all I have to say. They aren't doing God's work. I am usually one who thinks it is ridiculous when people claim to know what Jesus would or would not do, in part because I have doubts as to his existence but that is for another thread, but he definitly would not approve of this church.
Well, assuming Obama attends, couldn't the Secret Service have them removed as a security threat? I would think so, anyway.
thats sickening...I cant believe there arent laws against people like this. Maybe Obama will have enough of their shit at the funeral, and make some new law.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
WBC make a mockery of real Christians...

Well according to you, aren't they real christians? I mean, according to the literal interpretation of the bible, God DOES hate fags.

Quote by in2thesun88
Lets just hope that one of the hidden SS snipers' guns 'malfunctions' and 'misfires'

40 some-odd times.
It's a dick move, but the right to petition and assemble applies to everyone.

Even dicks.

Just be comforted by the fact that the vast vast majority of people on earth agree that these people are the scum of the earth and that Obama's win is very very very unpleasant to them.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
WBC make a mockery of real Christians...

pretty much. it sickens me to see these people all over the internet and tv.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Haggard13
thats sickening...I cant believe there arent laws against people like this. Maybe Obama will have enough of their shit at the funeral, and make some new law.

The President doesn't make laws.
Damnit, being named after a prophet sucks when assholes quote you.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well according to you, aren't they real christians? I mean, according to the literal interpretation of the bible, God DOES hate fags.

One problem- they use this as an excuse to hate people.

Plus, what did Obama's grandmother do to deserve this?
Quote by SeveralSpecies

40 some-odd times.

Ahh, that is the old testament my friend, Leviticus I believe, the same chapter that speaks of synthetic fibers being a sin. Jesus never spoke of homosexuals.
Because getting on the nerves and attention of the most powerful man in the world is clearly a good idea.
Its only a matter of time before Freddy Phelps dies...

they'll get their own medicine.
Music, a steady riot in my soul
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Too bad people take Leviticus literally these days. They really shouldn't.

They only take the stuff they can apply to other people literally, though. When it comes to stuff like not eating meat, not re-marrying after divorce, killing rebellious children, etc though, they say the law "has been fufilled".
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Because getting on the nerves and attention of the most powerful man in the world is clearly a good idea.

They're gonna get their asses handed to them...
Weren't they banned from picketing within 100 feet of a funeral? Or was that only in the case of military burials?
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by in2thesun88
Ahh, that is the old testament my friend, Leviticus I believe, the same chapter that speaks of synthetic fibers being a sin. Jesus never spoke of homosexuals.

Hell, Leviticus is more guidelines to culture than holy law. So much picking and choosing when it comes to Leviticus.
Quote by SeveralSpecies

40 some-odd times.

God loves everyone but homosexuality is a sin according to the bible. so no God doesnt hate them but he hates their sin
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Garou1911
Weren't they banned from picketing within 100 feet of a funeral? Or was that only in the case of military burials?

If I remember rightly, it applied only to military funerals.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Hell, Leviticus is more guidelines to culture than holy law. So much picking and choosing when it comes to Leviticus.

It's so dumb, too.

@Fassa, they are doing it because Obama said she was a great inspiration to him, and he's pro-choice.
Quote by in2thesun88

Odd, I could have sworn the Old testament made up a good portion of the Bible.
Quote by Garou1911

only in certain states.

Wasn't the new testament created for Christians to follow? So I don't understand why all these radical Christians love quoting the Jewish text so much.
Quote by angusfan16
God loves everyone but homosexuality is a sin according to the bible. so no God doesnt hate them but he hates their sin

So why does he send the PERSON to hell for it?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Odd, I could have sworn the Old testament made up a good portion of the Bible.

It does, and it is still very valid. Christians just like to discount it because of the atrocities in it.

But anyway...
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
If I remember rightly, it applied only to military funerals.

Ah. Well, doesn't really matter, the secret service won't let em within a mile of that funeral. Screwing with a president/president-elect = guys in suits literally ripping off your ass and handing it back to you.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Garou1911
Ah. Well, doesn't really matter, the secret service won't let em within a mile of that funeral. Screwing with a president/president-elect = guys in suits literally ripping off your ass and handing it back to you.

One day someone will start assasinating WBC members....it's gonna happen.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
New covenant in Jesus and all that. The Old Testament says eye for an eye, whilst the New Testament says turn the other cheek. Latter applies.

But we're assuming Fassa's logic determines what a "real Christian" is. Since she said they disgrace real christians.

She says real christianity takes the bible 100% literally. ALL of the bible.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Who wants to join me in murdering them? Rights be damned, I will ****ING MURDER these prickhole douschebag mother****er **** sucking ass****s!

...all due respect.

Obama would probably give you a pardon if you did.

thats just sick though. picketing an old woman's funeral.

if i ever saw them at a funeral i was attending, i would punch one of them in the face. going to jail for that would be worth it.
Page 1 of 5