Page 1 of 2
I've recently come to realise, after previously not giving it much thought, that people who dedicate their life to looking like and pretending to be a celebrity, really must have a pretty shit and meaningless life if they have to imitate someone else's.

I mean seriously, why would anyone want to do that?
For the lulz.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
i think Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers) looks exactly like Will Ferrel.

just throwing that out there
Quote by dannystro527

Haha he does, I've never noticed that lol.
Last edited by Birchall17 at Nov 6, 2008,
Quote by dannystro527

That is CRAZY i never noticed that before!!
Probably just idolization, or they don't like themselves and can only find comfort in being someone they look up to.
Quote by dannystro527

a friend of mine that he was for a while. he was like " dude, did u know will farrell was a drummer too?"
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
depends... i mean, if you've got a choice of dressing up as freddy mercury and singing queen songs for a living or working in an office which are you going for?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by InvaderTSN
Probably just idolization, or they don't like themselves and can only find comfort in being someone they look up to.

I think its a little hard to look up to yourself, haha i get what your saying though.
Quote by Datrooper
You do know they have people that do this kind of things for presidents?

Thread is about people who pretend to be celebrities, not doubles.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Thread is about people who pretend to be celebrities, not doubles.

I'm pretty sure a president can be classified as a celebrity, they are famous, isn't that what a celebrity is?
Quote by dannystro527

first time i ever saw him i thought will ferrel was their drummer lol
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
i can't believe some of you never noticed the Chad and Ferrel look alike-ness! its the first thing i noticed when saw Chad
seriously.

people say I look like Dave Grohl so I'd be fine with dedicating my life to imitating his every mannerism. But that's b/c he's so badass.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Dave Grohl is The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best
Quote by dannystro527
The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best

What was the point of this?
Quote by Datrooper
I'm pretty sure a president can be classified as a celebrity, they are famous, isn't that what a celebrity is?

I don't think TS is talking about doubles. He's talking about people who try to emulate their favorite celebrity because their lives are horribly depressing or something, not somebody who becomes a double as a job and stuff.
Quote by Datrooper
What was the point of this?

never heard "The Best of You" from Foo Fighters, have you
Quote by radio_schizo
I've always thought young Leonard Cohen and Al Pacino looka like.

you're right!!
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
^No, that one's really similar. Except one looks sexy while the other just looks like a tool.
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
^No, that one's really similar. Except one looks sexy while the other just looks like a tool.

the right is the sexy one huh
the left looks stupid
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
the right is the sexy one huh
the left looks stupid

Well yeah, obviously...
XIAOXI
I used to think that Frank Lampard played guitar for Muse and that Matt Bellamy played for Chelsea:

Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
Del Piero

Bruce Springsteen
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by HollishGuy
I used to think that Frank Lampard played guitar for Muse and that Matt Bellamy played for Chelsea:

"totally frank"

I hear a lot that I look like a sexier george clooney.
I was thinking of signing on as his sex double for the steamy scenes he's not so in to doing you know?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Wow, Lord Bishek those are great! Good to see someone else thinks the pope looks like Darth Sidious.
XIAOXI
Page 1 of 2